A fantastic opportunity to purchase this spacious four bedroom home set in a beautiful countryside setting, with 9 acre plot & benefitting from own self contained livery yard adjoining the famous Wenallt bridleway.
‘Hillcroft’ is a unique Equestrian property with spectacular views across rolling countryside and the Bristol Channel.
The property is the perfect home for horse lovers, sat in approx. 9 acres with its self-contained livery yard, and access to the most beautiful bluebell and beech tree bridleways on the famous Wenallt.
Everything you need is here on your doorstep with hours of riding enjoyment available, ten loose boxes including three American barn style, tack room, storage barn, yard lighting and security systems and an all weather ‘Pasada’ menage arena.
The property is situated in a quiet gated plot off the Wenallt Road offering well planned, spacious family living.
There are four double bedrooms with master to en-suite, three reception rooms, kitchen/diner, utility, cloakroom and conservatory to the rear which boasts the most tranquil uninterrupted views. There is a large rear garden backing on to open fields, and ample gated parking to the front of the property.
The self-contained livery yard has its own access from Wenallt Road making it a perfect investment opportunity for anyone looking to make an additional income. It is fully secure with master blaster alarm systems and CCTV linked to the main property, with full electricity supply and yard flood lighting, and private water feed from borehole.
This would make for a perfect family home; the plot is versatile offering plenty of scope for business income potential as well as opportunity to keep your own horses on site. The property feels completely secluded, nestled into the beautiful far stretching countryside but has the benefit of being located just a few minutes’ drive or short walk from Rhiwbina Village with its extensive range of shopping facilities, coffee shops, boutique salons, restaurants and well-regarded local schooling as well as being easily accessible to great road links and Rhiwbina train station.
This is a truly perfect opportunity to purchase an equestrian home that ticks all the boxes, prompt viewing is recommended so please contact Jemma in our Cardiff team for more information and viewing arrangements.
* Split-level home
• Detached home with adjoining self-contained livery yard in scenic location adjoining the Wenallt sssi, famous for bluebell and beech tree woodlands. Views to Bristol Channel.
• Current home built circa 1989 and available for the first time this century
• Equestrian property
• 3 reception rooms including formal reception room, lounge and separate dining room
• 4 double bedrooms, bedroom 4 current utilised as an office
• Master bedroom en-suite
• Conservatory with expansive open countryside views
• Kitchen diner
• House in a plot which can easily be reconfigured with options for extensions either side and at the rear, subject to obtaining necessary consents and permissions
• All aspects afford countryside views
• Off road car parking for several vehicles
• Fully alarmed with monitored CCTV front and rear
• Mains electricity
• Oil fired boiler and central heating
• Private drainage
• Private water supply (from the Brecon Aquafer via a borehole on-site)
• Separate vehicular access to livery yard
• Total site area approximately 9 acres
• 10 full size loose boxes, including 3 American barn style
• 2 storage barns
• 2 tack rooms
• Master blaster alarm with monitored CCTV on livery yard
• Full electricity on livery yard with stable, external areas and yard floodlighting
• Ménage arena with ‘pasada’ all weather surface, 20 metres by 40 metres, tree lined and screened for shelter
• 4 main grazing paddocks with self-filling water troughs
• 2 smaller turnout paddocks
• Purpose built double sized field shelter
• Well maintained post and rail fencing throughout livery yard
• Free from rights of way or public footpaths
• Adjoining bridleways on The Wenallt with excellent off-road riding available
Strictly via the vendors sole agents Fine & Country.
All measurements are approximate and quoted in metric with imperial equivalents and for general guidance only and whilst every attempt has been made to ensure accuracy, they must not be relied on. The fixtures, fittings and appliances referred to have not been tested and therefore no guarantee can be given and that they are in working order. Internal photographs are reproduced for general information, and it must not be inferred that any item shown is included with the property. For a free valuation, contact the numbers listed on the brochure.<br /><br />