Allen and Harris have the pleasure of marketing this 3 bed property located in the popular village Long Hanborough. The property offers a large garage, driveway, loft room, living room and kitchen/diner area with excellent links to both London and Oxford.
3 bed semi-detached property located in a popular village location. Long Hanborough offers good access links to both London and Oxford and is approximately 5 miles from the market town of Witney, with many shops, restaurants, leisure facilities and schools.
Situated on the ground floor is the living room which leads through to the spacious kitchen/diner area. Double doors lead out from the kitchen to the south facing rear garden. Also located outside of the property is a large driveway and garage.
The first floor offers 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The property has a large loft space with plumbing.
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey).
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £300 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack.
The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed reserve price that can change.
Entrance Porch 6' 4" x 3' 7" ( 1.93m x 1.09m )
Lounge 14' 8" x 13' 2" ( 4.47m x 4.01m )
Kitchen/ Diner 14' 7" x 17' 8" ( 4.45m x 5.38m )
Bedroom 1 8' 5" x 12' 5" ( 2.57m x 3.78m )
Bedroom 2 9' 4" x 8' 4" ( 2.84m x 2.54m )
Bedroom 3 6' 1" x 10' 1" ( 1.85m x 3.07m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.