This stunning detached family home is situated in the popular village of Fingringhoe, located approximately five miles south east of Colchester and benefitting from Fingringhoe Wick Nature Reserve. The property offers ample living accommodation, two en suites, four bedrooms & approx 1.5 acre plot.
Early viewing is advised of this substantial detached family home situated in the popular village of Fingringhoe with adjacent open countryside and a plot of approx 1.5 acres. Fingringhoe benefits from salt marshes which form part of Fingringhoe Wick Nature Reserve. Ground floor accommodation comprises entrance hall, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, sitting room, sun room, office/study, dining room and shower room. The first floor benefits from master bedroom with en suite and dressing room, second bedroom with en suite, two further double bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally there is ample parking, detached double garage, car port and stunning extensive gardens with two brick built store rooms.
Composite Entrance Door To:
Engineered oak flooring, two radiators, upvc window to rear, stairs to first floor, doors to:
Office / Study 10' 5" x 7' 6" ( 3.17m x 2.29m )
Upvc window to front, engineered oak flooring, radiator, mid height multiple plug and internet points.
Lounge 27' 5" x 13' 10" ( 8.36m x 4.22m )
Triple aspect upvc windows to front, rear & side, two radiators, engineered oak flooring, wood burner, double doors to:
Sun Room 13' 8" x 10' 3" ( 4.17m x 3.12m )
Upvc windows and upvc French doors to garden, radiator, wall mounted air conditioning unit with heat and cool function.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 18' 7" max x 14' 3" max ( 5.66m max x 4.34m max )
Dual aspect upvc windows to front and sides, eye and base level units, roll edge corian work surfaces extending to breakfast bar, inset sink with Zip Tap providing boiling/chilled and sparkling water, siemens induction five ring hob with extractor fan over, three siemens ovens comprising single oven, microwave combination oven and steam/hot air oven, integrated freezer + dishwasher + full height fridge, kickboard heater, vertical radiator, engineered oak flooring, inset ceiling speakers, inset spotlights, opening to:
Dining Area 14' x 10' 9" ( 4.27m x 3.28m )
Upvc window to rear, upvc French doors to side to garden, radiator, engineered oak flooring, wall mounted air conditioning unit, inset ceiling speakers and spot lights, door to:
Utility Room 16' 8" max x 12' 1" max ( 5.08m max x 3.68m max )
L-shaped room, triple aspect upvc windows to front, side & rear, composite entrance door, eye and base level units, square edge work surfaces with inset sink unit, full height storage cupboards, spaces for washing machine and tumble dryer, fridge/freezer, full height wine cooler, radiator, engineered oak flooring, door to:
Upvc obscure window to rear, low level w.c., vanity wash hand basin, walk-in double shower with rainfall style shower, fully tiled floor and walls, heated towel rail, inset spotlights, extractor fan.
First Floor Accommodation
Upvc window to rear, wall mounted air conditioning unit, radiator, loft access with wooden fold-down ladder, built-in linen cupboard, doors to:
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 10' 4" ( 4.19m x 3.15m )
Dual aspect upvc windows to front and side, radiator, door to:
Dressing Room 8' 5" x 4' 8" ( 2.57m x 1.42m )
Upvc window to side, radiator, walk-in triple wardrobe, door to:
Upvc obscure window to rear, low level w.c., vanity wash hand basin, double shower with rainfall shower, fully tiled floor with underfloor heating, stainless steel heated towel rail, inset spotlights.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 10' 4" ( 3.76m x 3.15m )
Upvc window to side, radiator, walk-in wardrobe with heater (7'3 x 3'10), door to:
Upvc obscure window to rear, low level w.c., vanity wash hand basin, oversized shower cubicle with rainfall style shower, tiled floor with underfloor heating, inset spotlights, heated towel rail.
Bedroom Three 13' 8" max x 10' 9" max ( 4.17m max x 3.28m max )
Dual aspect upvc windows to front and side, radiator, triple fitted wardrobe plus built-in cupboard.
Bedroom Four 12' 3" x 10' 6" ( 3.73m x 3.20m )
Upvc window to front, radiator.
Dual aspect upvc obscure windows to side and rear, low level w.c., vanity wash hand basin, panelled oversized bath with central mixer tap and shower attachment, separate double shower cubicle with rainfall shower, tiled flooring with underfloor heating, heated towel rail, inset spotlights, extractor fan.
Entrance gates give access to a long sweeping driveway leading up to the property, providing ample parking and turning space. There is a well maintained front garden with shrubs and trees to borders and curved pathway to entrance door.
Double Garage & Car Port
Two electric up and over doors, two double glazed upvc windows to side, power and light connected, fully alarmed, door to garden.
There is also an adjoining Car Port to the side.
There are extensive landscaped lawned gardens to the rear and sides with a variety of shrubs, flowers and trees, as well as two brick built store rooms.
The total land measures approx 1.5 acres.
Store Room One 10' 2" x 8' ( 3.10m x 2.44m )
Accessed via single upvc door, fully alarmed.
Store Room Two 12' 2" x 10' 2" ( 3.71m x 3.10m )
Accessed via double opening upvc doors, upvc window to rear fully alarmed, power and light connected.
Refer to map
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.