wow. Not your average property, this grade 2 listed barn conversion is one not to miss! This property is in an immaculate condition merging both old and new style that everyone will love. With three good size bedrooms and an ensuite to the master what's not to love.
wow. Not your average property, this grade 2 listed barn conversion is one not to miss! This property is in an immaculate condition merging both old and new style that everyone will love. With three good size bedrooms and an ensuite to the master what's not to love. In an excellent location close to local transport links, schools and amenities, call now on to view!
Lounge 18' 9" x 18' 2" ( 5.71m x 5.54m )
Velux Window to ceiling, double glazed window to front elevation with solid wood blinds and two central heating radiators.
Kitchen 12' 11" x 9' 6" ( 3.94m x 2.90m )
A range of wall and base units with granite work surface over incorporating a one and half bowl sink with instant boiling water mixer tap over, oven, six ring hob with extractor hood over, slate flooring, slate effect tiling to splash back areas, and doors leading out to the rear garden.
Inner Hallway 12' 6" x 12' 3" ( 3.81m x 3.73m )
Slate flooring, central heating radiator, storage cupboard and door out to the rear garden.
Bedroom One 17' 7" x 14' 9" ( 5.36m x 4.50m )
Three double glazed windows to side elevation, storage space and central heating radiator.
En-Suite 8' 3" x 6' 1" ( 2.51m x 1.85m )
Pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower unit, low level flush w/c, tiling to floors and splash prone areas, and central heating radiator
Bedroom Two 18' 8" x 8' 5" ( 5.69m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 8' 5" ( 2.67m x 2.57m )
Three double glazed windows to rear elevation and central heating radiator.
Bathroom 8' 3" x 7' 5" ( 2.51m x 2.26m )
Wash hand basin with vanity storage, bath, low level flush w/c, tiling to walls and floors, and central heating towel rail.
South facing rear garden with patio area, lawn, rear gated access and brick wall and fence to boundaries.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.