End terrace house for sale in Pantbach Road, Rhiwbina, Cardiff CF14
End terrace house for sale - 3 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 29 2227 0283 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- End Of Terrace Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- South Westerly Garden
- UPVC D/G & G.C.H
A well presented end of terrace family home located on a popular road in Birchgrove. Featuring three bedrooms, first floor shower room, two receptions, ground floor cloakroom and fitted kitchen this property is spacious and well appointed and viewings are highly recommended.
A charming end of terrace family home which is located in Birchgrove. This house comprises of am entrance hallway, cloakroom, two reception rooms, fitted kitchen, landing, shower room and three bedrooms. Decorated to a good standard and benefits from front and landscaped, south westerly facing rear garden with a brick built storage shed. Further benefits of this well presented property include UPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating & rear lane access.
Via a UPVC double glazed entrance door with obscure glass panes with leaded lights and fan over.
Doors leading to lounge, dining room, kitchen and downstairs cloakroom. Stairs rising to first floor. Plate rail. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Cupboard housing electric meter. Inset spotlight. Power points.
Lounge 13' 10" into bay max x 12' 1" into recess max ( 4.22m into bay max x 3.68m into recess max )
UPVC double glazed windows to front bay. Herringbone design wood block flooring. Coved ceiling. Picture rail. Radiator. Gas fire place with surround. Television point. Power points.
Dining Room 14' 7" into rear bay max x 11' 5" into recess max ( 4.45m into rear bay max x 3.48m into recess max )
UPVC double glazed French doors with leaded lights opens to the rear garden. Herringbone design wood block flooring. Radiator. Power points. Coved ceiling.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising of a low level W.C. Circular wash hand basin set in a vanity unit with cupboard under. Ceramic tilled walls & flooring. Heated towel rail. Obscure UPVC double glazed window to side. Inset spotlight.
Kitchen 16' 11" x 7' max ( 5.16m x 2.13m max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surface over. Four ring electric hob with ceramic tiled splash backs and cooker hood over. Integrated fan assisted electric oven and grill. Space for fridge freezer. Plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine. Composite one and a half bowl sink and drainer with swan neck mixer tap. Power points. Inset spotlights. Radiator. Ceramic tiled flooring. UPVC double glazed window to rear, Inset spotlights. UPVC sliding door which opens to the rear garden.
Doors lead to all bedrooms and shower room. Picture rail. Power point.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a larger corner shower unit with duel shower and sliding glass doors. Enclosed cistern W.C. Wash hand basin set in vanity unit with cupboard under. Heated towel rail. Ceramic wall tiles. Coved ceiling. Vinyl flooring. Obscure UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom One 13' 9" into bay max x 9' 7" to fitted wardrobes ( 4.19m into bay max x 2.92m to fitted wardrobes )
UPVC double glazed window to front bay. Power points. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes with hanging rail and overhead storage on two walls.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 6" to wardrobes min ( 3.58m x 2.90m to wardrobes min )
UPVC double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Power points. Fitted wardrobes with hanging rail and overhead storage. Coved and textured ceiling.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 6' 5" ( 2.54m x 1.96m )
UPVC double glazed window to front. Radiator. Picture rail. Power point.
An attractive front garden with brick wall and wrought iron boundaries. Wrought iron gate opens to block paving leading to front door. An array of mature plants and shrubs. Wrought iron gate to side gives access to the rear garden.
A south westerly facing rear garden with brick wall boundaries. Lawned landscaped area with flowered boarders. Paved patio to front & rear. Outside light. Outside Power. Outside water tap. Wooden gate opens to offer rear lane access. Outside brick built storage shed with power & lighting.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Peter Alan - Whitchurch, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Whitchurch for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Pantbach Road properties for sale