beautifully presented, modern family home! Wow, this one really is lovely and a credit to the current owners. The stunning accommodation is ready to move into and will appeal to a wide range of purchasers. Call us today to arrange your viewing!
beautifully presented, modern family home! Wow, this one really is lovely and a credit to the current owners. The stunning accommodation is ready to move into and will appeal to a wide range of purchasers. In brief the accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, downstairs WC, garage, utility room, kitchen diner, first floor landing, lounge, master bedroom and en suite shower room, second floor landing, second bedroom and en suite shower room, two further bedrooms and a house bathroom. Outside there is a drive and a wonderful patio garden to the rear. The property is located in one of Barnsley's most sought-after areas, close to a range of amenities. Don't let this one pass you by, call William H Brown now to arrange your viewing!
With a front facing double glazed entrance door, radiator, courtesy door to the garage, a large storage cupboard, a utility cupboard and a staircase rising to the first floor.
Comprising of a low flush WC, wash basin, radiator and an extractor fan.
Kitchen Diner 13' 11" x 14' 9" ( 4.24m x 4.50m )
This spacious and well equipped kitchen has a range of quality wall and base units finished in high gloss grey, worksurfaces, tiled splash backs, sink and drainer, double electric oven, integrated microwave, a gas hob, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, downlights to the ceiling, an exposed steel girder, tiling to the floor, a radiator and stunning rear facing bi-fold doors to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Staircase to the second floor.
Lounge 15' 1" x 13' 11" ( 4.60m x 4.24m )
Having a radiator and two front facing double glazed windows.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.91m x 2.69m )
There are two rear facing double glazed windows, built in wardrobes and access to an en suite shower room.
En Suite Shower Room
Comprising of a low flush WC, wash basin, shower cubicle, part tiling, radiator and an extractor fan.
Second Floor Landing
Built in storage cupboard.
Master Bedroom 13' x 11' 2" ( 3.96m x 3.40m )
Having two front facing double glazed windows, a radiator, built in wardrobes and access to an en suite shower room.
En Suite Shower Room
Comprising of a low flush WC, wash basin, shower cubicle, radiator and an extractor fan.
Bedroom Three 7' 2" x 6' 11" to wardrobes ( 2.18m x 2.11m to wardrobes )
There is a rear facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 5" x 7' 5" ( 2.26m x 2.26m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Bedrooms 3 and 4 would also make excellent home offices.
Comprising of a low flush WC, wash basin, panelled bath with shower and screen set over, part tiling to the walls, a radiator and an extractor fan.
To the front of the property is a drive providing off street parking and giving access to the garage there is also an electric car charging point, to the rear is a lovely tiered patio garden, the raised section has a glass balustrade and there is a high perimeter fence which affords a good degree of privacy.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.