wow! Do not miss the opportunity to purchase a modern bungalow! This spacious property is a must view to appreciate the size and layout! An ideal location and ready to move into. Call to arrange a viewing!
wow! Do not miss the opportunity to purchase a modern bungalow built in 2012! The property was built to be spacious with extra wide, easy access doors. This property is a must view. With a flexible layout and the potential to extend (STPP), this will suit any family. An ideal location and ready to move into without lifting so much as a paintbrush. Call to arrange a viewing!
Private driveway behind gates leading to off road parking for three cars, canopied reception to double glazed door into:
A central heating radiator, laminate flooring, a wall mounted alarm panel, loft access, two storage cupboards and door to:
Lounge 14' 10" max into recess x 19' ( 4.52m max into recess x 5.79m )
UPVC triple glazed windows to side and rear elevations, triple glazed door to rear elevation, two central heating radiators, two ceiling light points, television aerial point and wood effect laminate flooring.
Kitchen 10' x 9' 3" ( 3.05m x 2.82m )
UPVC triple glazed window to side elevation, a range of wall and base units with roll edge work surface over, inset single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated single oven, four ring gas hob, extra plumbing and space for a washing machine, partial tiling, a central heating radiator, laminate flooring, wall mounted logic central heating boiler and recessed LED down lights.
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 11' 3" max into wardrobe ( 4.37m x 3.43m max into wardrobe )
UPVC triple glazed window and door to rear elevation, a central heating radiator, ceiling light point, television point, built in wardrobes with mirrored doors and a wall mounted central heating control.
Bedroom Two 10' x 13' 2" into wardrobe ( 3.05m x 4.01m into wardrobe )
(Potential to be Dining Room)
UPVC tripled glazed window to rear elevation, a ceiling light point, laminate flooring, a central heating radiator, television point and a range of fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 7' 7" x 9' 8" ( 2.31m x 2.95m )
UPVC tripled glazed window to front elevation, a ceiling light point, a central heating radiator, television point and a telephone point.
Obscure triple glazed window to front elevation, close couple dual flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, bath with electric shower over, heated chrome towel radiator, ceramic wall tiling, ceramic floor tiling, LED down lights and extractor fan.
Side gated access, large garden, generous paved patio area with external lighting and water supply, solar panels and fenced and shrubbed boundaries.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.