guide price-£350,000-£375,000. This historic barn conversion offers extensive accommodation. With an open plan kitchen living diner, a dual aspect lounge, a sun room, two en-suites, two walk-in wardrobes/dressing rooms, a garage, tucked away on an enclosed plot with countryside views.
Living Dining Kitchen 20' 9" x 17' 10" ( 6.32m x 5.44m )
A fantastic modern open plan living dining kitchen fitted with a range of high gloss wall and base units with contrasting and coordinating corian work surfaces housing the sink and drainer on a focal corian breakfast island with focal pendant lighting. The kitchen has an area for a five ring induction stove with a cooker hood above, a double electric oven and grill, a built-in full length fridge, an integrated dishwasher and a hot water tap. There is contrasting complimentary tiling, downlights to the ceiling, area for a dining table and chairs, natural oak effect laminate flooring, underfloor heating and an oak staircase which rises to the first floor landing. With dual aspect front and rear bifolding doors and further front facing double glazed windows. Double doors give access to the lounge with access to the sun room, the ground floor shower room and utility.
Storage Room / Cloak Cupboard 4' x 6' ( 1.22m x 1.83m )
Fitted with a range of high gloss built-in units providing hanging and storage space. There is natural oak effect laminate flooring with underfloor heating, downlights to the ceiling and access to the ground floor shower room.
Ground Floor Shower Room
Fitted with a WC, a wash hand basin on a vanity unit with mixer tap and an electric shower. There is a towel rail, underfloor heating and downlights to the ceiling.
Utility Room 8' 1" x 8' 8" ( 2.46m x 2.64m )
Fitted with a range of high gloss wall and base units with coordinating worktops. There is plumbing for a washing machine and dryer, area for a full length fridgefreezer, porcelain tiled flooring and underfloor heating. With a front facing double glazed window.
Sun Room 13' 7" x 8' 7" ( 4.14m x 2.62m )
This stunning room has coordinating wall lights, three skylight windows and side facing French doors which lead onto the rear garden. There is natural oak effect laminate flooring and under floor heating. Provides an ideal area as a playroom, a snug or an additional lounge.
Lounge 18' 4" x 13' 4" ( 5.59m x 4.06m )
The attractive lounge has a dual aspect of front and rear facing double glazed windows with oak windowsills. The focal point of the room is the chimney breast which incorporates and original oak mantle beam, a multi fuel log burning stove situated on a stone hearth. There is underfloor heating, natural oak effect laminate flooring, wall lights to the ceiling and double oak doors which lead onto the open plan kitchen living diner.
First Floor Landing
With a front facing skylight window and access to the three bedrooms.
Bedroom One 17' 10" x 13' 10" ( 5.44m x 4.22m )
The stunning master bedroom has a front facing skylight window and a rear facing double glazed window with an oak mantle providing a stunning open view to the countryside cropped fields. There is a central heating radiator and access to the walk-in wardrobe/dressing room and four piece suite en-suite bathroom.
Fitted with a WC on a vanity unit with a semi-recessed wash hand basin with mixer tap, a double ended free standing bath with shower and a double ended walk-in rainfall shower with porcelain contrasting wall to floor tiling. There is a column vertical radiator and a skylight window.
Dressing Room 8' 3" x 10' 6" ( 2.51m x 3.20m )
With a rear facing skylight window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 17' 10" x 14' 8" max ( 5.44m x 4.47m max )
A double room with two front facing skylight windows and a rear facing double glazed window, providing a beautiful aspect to cropped field views. There is a central heating radiator with access to the dressing room/walk-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with a counter top wash hand basin with mixer tap on a vanity unit with storage, a low flush WC and a rainfall shower with screen. There is a chrome heated towel rail and wall to floor tiling.
Dressing Room 8' 9" x 6' 5" ( 2.67m x 1.96m )
With a front facing skylight window. There is natural oak effect laminate flooring and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 8' 10" ( 2.26m x 2.69m )
With a rear facing double glazed window providing a beautiful aspect to the cropped fields to the rear. There is a TV point, natural oak effect laminate flooring and a central heating radiator.
The property is enclosed within a courtyard paved garden with mature shrubs to the borders. There is an extensive patio for outdoor dining and entertaining. Accessed by electric remote gates providing privacy, enclosure and secure off road parking by access to the garage/workshop. The rear garden houses a modern heat source pump system. There is an enclosed patio which provides access to the sun room and the open plan kitchen living diner. The property benefits from solar panels and stunning countryside views.
Garage 19' 3" x 9' 4" ( 5.87m x 2.84m )
Accessed by an electric remote doors. There is a hot water cylinder, power and lights. With a rear facing door which provides access to the enclosed courtyard rear garden.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.