***end terrace***three bedrooms***two reception rooms***extended kitchen***cloakroom***front & rear gardens***double glazing***central heating***
Take a look at this spacious three bedroom extended property. The property offers two reception rooms extended fitted kitchen and downstairs cloakroom. On the first floor three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property also offer gas central heating and double glazing where specified. Front & Rear Gardens. Local to schools and amenities with the motorway links close by. Viewing is essential.
Slabbed area and flower bed.
Double glazed door to front.
Door to front, understairs cupboard, ceiling light point and radiator.
Low level WC, wash hand basin, ceiling light point and radiator.
Lounge 14' 1" x 10' 2" ( 4.29m x 3.10m )
Double glazed doors to rear leading to garden, gas fire, TV aerial point, telephone point, hatch to cellar, ceiling light point and radiator.
Dining Room 14' 1" into bay x 13' ( 4.29m into bay x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to front, gas fire place, TV aerial point, telephone point, ceiling light point and radiator.
Kitchen 25' 10" x 8' 9" ( 7.87m x 2.67m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side, fitted kitchen with wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer unit, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dish washer, central heating boiler, spotlights, ceiling light point, two radiators and door to garden.
Ceiling light point and loft access to insulated loft space.
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 12' ( 4.29m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, ceiling light point and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" into bay x 11' 5" ( 4.19m into bay x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to front, ceiling light point and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 7' 10" ( 2.51m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to rear, ceiling light point and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, tiling to walls, extractor fan, ceiling light point and radiator.
Patio area, lawned area, decking, side access and fenced surround.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.