no chain! Three bedroom semi-detached house nicely positioned on a good sized corner plot in this popular location with great access to multiple amenities. Featuring generous open plan lounge/dining room, new carpets in some of the accommodation and new flooring in the kitchen and hallway.
Offered chain free! Excellent opportunity to acquire a well-proportioned three bedroom semi-detached house which benefits from a good sized corner plot position in a popular and convenient location within walking distance to St Lawrence Academy, and close to other schools and shops. The Baths Hall is also nearby, offering local gigs, theatre productions and events. This home is also nicely positioned for access to Scunthorpe General Hospital, which is less than a mile away. The property has been recently decorated, featuring new carpets in some of the accommodation and new flooring in the kitchen and hallway.
The ground floor offers entrance hall, generous open plan lounge/dining room with three windows allowing for plenty of natural light, fitted kitchen with inset spotlights, plus shower room. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and bathroom with a new white three-piece suite (unfitted).
Externally the property offers a low-maintenance pebbled front garden, lawned rear garden, a large driveway providing ample off-street parking, plus a workshop.
Offering a double glazed door, inset spotlights and a central heating radiator.
Open Plan Lounge / Dining Room 22' 3" max x 15' 6" max ( 6.78m max x 4.72m max )
Featuring a double glazed bay window, two further double glazed windows, a wood effect electric fire with marble effect back and hearth, a colonial door and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 13' 10" x 8' 10" ( 4.22m x 2.69m )
Fitted with wall/base units, work surfaces, a stainless steel sink/drainer, plumbing for a washing machine, a double glazed window, double glazed French style doors leading into the rear/side of the property, inset spotlights and cushion flooring. The kitchen also houses the central heating boiler.
Fitted with a shower cubicle, a wash hand basin, a WC, two double glazed windows, a colonial door, ceramic tiled flooring and a central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
Having stairs rising from the entrance hall, a double glazed window and loft access.
Bedroom One 12' max x 11' 11" ( 3.66m max x 3.63m )
Offering a double glazed window, a colonial door, a storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.02m )
Having a double glazed window, a colonial door and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" max x 8' 11" ( 3.25m max x 2.72m )
This offers a double glazed window, a colonial door and a central heating radiator.
The bathroom offers a new white three-piece suite (unfitted), a double glazed window, ceramic tiled flooring and a heated towel rail.
Corner Plot Position
The property occupies a good sized corner plot.
The property offers a low-maintenance pebbled front garden with shrub beds.
The rear garden is laid to lawn, with timber fencing forming the boundary.
Ample Off-Street Parking
The property benefits from a large driveway which can facilitate multiple vehicles.
The property offers a workshop with an up and over door.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.