public notice :Flat 6, Cromwell Court, Cromwell road, Newport, NP19 0HT.We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £66,250.Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place EPC Rating:C
Peter Alan Newport are pleased to present this two bedroom ground floor apartment set in this popular location of Newport. Property briefly comprises of a living dining room, master bedroom, bathroom and kitchen. Property benefits from great access routes to the M4 which would be perfect for people commuting to Cardiff and Bristol. Local amenities within walking distance of the property and spytty retail park just a short drive from the property.
The lease is for a term of 99 years from 1 June 1992 at a ground rent of £10.00 per annum. Service Charge to be confirmed
Two storage cupboards.
Living Room 13' 3" x 13' 3" ( 4.04m x 4.04m )
Spacious reception room with double glazed front window.
Kitchen 9' x 5' ( 2.74m x 1.52m )
Fitted wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, tiled surrounds, inset stainless steel drainer sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor, double glazed sided window, Sime gas fired combination boiler.
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 10' ( 3.20m x 3.05m )
Master bedroom with double glazed front window.
Bedroom Two 10' x 7' 3" ( 3.05m x 2.21m )
Second good size bedroom with double glazed front window.
Pedal wash hand basin, low level w.c. And paneled bath with tiled surrounds.
Secure gated parking area. Allocated parking space and visitor parking
This property has an offer accepted subject to contract but is still currently available to view
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.