Three bedroom three storey property enjoying highly desirable location close to a well-regarded retail park and within walking distance to a beautiful nature reserve. Offering modern & stylish interiors, with open plan living, generous master bedroom, off-street parking and enclosed rear garden.
Excellent opportunity to acquire a three bedroom three storey end-terraced house enjoying a highly desirable location, nicely positioned on the Lakeside development, close to a popular and well-regarded retail park, and within walking distance to the beautiful Ashby Ville Nature Reserve. The property features modern & stylish interiors and will make a lovely home in this great location.
The ground floor offers an open plan kitchen/living room with French style doors leading into the rear garden, and a cloakroom/ground floor WC, whilst to the first floor there are two bedrooms and bathroom with a white three-piece suite and inset spotlights. The second floor boasts fitted wardrobes and access into a generous master bedroom with two roof windows.
Externally this home benefits from off-street parking and a private enclosed rear garden with a patio area and a timber shed.
Offering a double glazed door to the front, ceramic tiled flooring and a central heating radiator.
Open Plan Kitchen/living Room 22' 1" max x 12' 2" max ( 6.73m max x 3.71m max )
Fitted with wall and base units, work surfaces complemented by a breakfast bar, a sink/drainer, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, and a stainless steel integrated electric oven with a stainless steel electric hob and a stainless steel cooker hood. Having a double glazed window to the front, French style doors leading into the rear garden, ceramic tiled flooring and two central heating radiators.
First Floor Landing
Having stairs rising from the entrance hall and a staircase leading onto the second floor landing.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 7' 10" ( 3.71m x 2.39m )
Offering a double glazed window to the rear, a colonial door and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 2" max, 'l'-shaped room x 7' 9" 'l'-shaped room ( 3.71m max, 'l'-shaped room x 2.36m 'l'-shaped room )
Offering two double glazed windows, a colonial door and a central heating radiator.
The bathroom is fitted with a white three-piece suite consisting of a bath with an overhead shower, a wash hand basin and a WC. Having a double glazed window to the side, extractor fan, inset spotlights, part tiling to the walls, ceramic tiled flooring and a central heating radiator.
Second Floor Landing
This offers fitted wardrobes.
Master Bedroom 16' 5" eaves present x 9' 1" eaves present ( 5.00m eaves present x 2.77m eaves present )
The master bedroom features two roof windows, a colonial door, a central heating radiator and loft access.
The front of the property offers off-street parking.
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden with timber fencing forming the boundary and a patio area.
The property benefits from a timber shed.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.