ILove homes® are offering for sale this detached house situated in a sought after location just off the Queslett Road in Great Barr and having a good selection of shopping facilities at nearby Scott Arms, public transport links within walking distance, a wide selection of schools for all ages and access to the M6 motorway within close proximity.
The property offers plenty of scope for further expansion (subject to planning) and briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, 2 Reception Rooms, Kitchen, Lean-To, 3 Bedrooms and a re-fitted bathroom. The property further benefits from Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing and a Driveway for Off Street Parking. For viewings, contact iLove homes in the first instance.
Door to the front, radiator, under stairs cupboard housing a new fuse board/ alarm panel with stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 12' 9" x 11' 4" (3.896m x 3.474m)
Having double glazed window, electric fire with surround and radiator.
Dining room 11' 5" x 10' 5" (3.487m x 3.190m)
Having window, radiator and door leading into sun room.
Kitchen 6' 10" x 5' 5" (2.107m x 1.673m)
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, window and door leading into sun room. Sink/drainer integrated into work surface with splash back tiling, space for oven.
Having double glazed window and access to loft.
Bedroom one 13' 6" x 10' 8" (4.124m x 3.271m)
Having double glazed windows and radiator.
Bedroom two 10' 5" x 11' 5" (3.198m x 3.487m)
Having double glazed window & radiator.
Bedroom three 7' 4" x 6' 2" (2.242m x 1.887m)
Having double glazed window & radiator.
Newly refurbished bathroom having double glazed window, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC & heated towel rail.
South facing mature garden with four fruit trees. Garden offers two sections within the lawn area the rear section offering privacy and tranquility. The garden also has large patio area with wrought iron gate with access to the driveway.
Mature garden with driveway for multiple cars. Wrought iron gates offer security to the driveway with dropped kerb and the added advantage of outdoor security lights that can be turned on and off manually from inside the property.
Please contact iLove homes on . Viewings are strictly by appointment only
We are advised by the seller that the property is freehold. We have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, we would urge buyers to obtain verification from their solicitor
All measurements are approximate and are supplied for guidance only, as such they must not be considered to be entirely accurate
Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification and proof of residency once a deal has been agreed in principle.
**important notice for people viewing properties **
iLove homes take the health and safety of the general public and our staff members seriously. We have implemented procedures for viewing properties safely during Covid-19. These procedures are in accordance with government safety guidelines and must be adhered to at all times.
• Applicants are encouraged to view the outside of a property in the first instance (If they live locally)
• Applicants are encouraged to watch the video tour (if available)
• If you still wish to view the property, then we can arrange this. Everyone must follow the government safety guidelines. This will be sent to you prior to viewing.
• You cannot view a property if any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices.
• Only two adult (viewers) can enter the property
• You cannot touch any surfaces
• Each viewing is 10 minutes in duration.
• You must arrive on time. Example; if you arrive 2 minutes late, your appointment will only last 8 minutes as a maximum
• Open house viewings are not allowed.
• Viewers must maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
• All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.