Detached bungalow for sale in Sladebrook Road, Bath BA2
Detached bungalow for sale - 4 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1225 839222 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Substantial Plot
- Four Bedrooms
- Self-Contained Annexe
- Off Street Parking and Garage
- Detached Bungalow
- Large Rear and Front Garden
Located on the southern slopes of Bath, this spacious and stylish four bedroom detached bungalow has been recently renovated to be made a large family home with additional modern annexe offering separate accommodation, whilst also providing a large front and rear garden including decked area.
This attractive property gives you flexible living as you enter the property into the open plan kitchen/diner benefiting from alterations since being purchased by our current vendors such as granite worktops, double doors leading to an outside courtyard in the front garden, atrium skylight and Neff appliances. The rest of the property consists of a bright and airy living space from which you find the main bedroom with front aspect, well-proportioned bathroom with separate shower and bath, and fitted mirrored TV unit to the wall. As well as two further double bedrooms along the corridor from the main part of the bungalow. The annexe can either be accessed from in an internal doorway off the hallway or its own separate entrance on the side of the property. Self-contained it consists of a fully fitted kitchen, cloakroom, handsome sized living room on the ground level and then bedroom with well-equipped ensuite bathroom on the lower ground level, allowing you access to the rear garden. Furthermore there is also under croft storage stretching the length of the home and the off street parking and garage.
Positioned near local amenities on Mount Road provides a variety of different shops, local schools including Roundhill Primary School and Bath Community Academy, as well as long stretching countryside walks right on your doorstep. Great links to Bristol for commuters can also be found with good easy access to Bath town centre and train station just two miles from the property.
Living Room 18' 9" x 11' 9" ( 5.71m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Double glazed french patio doors to the rear aspect leading to the Rear Garden via decking. Radiator. Oak laminate flooring. Wood burner.
Dining Room / Kitchen 24' 5" x 16' 9" ( 7.44m x 5.11m )
Open place Dining Room and Kitchen. Double glazed window to the front aspect. Double glazed skylight. Double glazed door to the side aspect. Door leading to the Bathroom and door leading to the Living Room. Granite work surfaces. Sink unit. Integrated electric oven. Induction electric hob located on the island / breakfast bar which includes drawers. Cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine in the storage cupboard. Built in fridge freezer inot cupboards. Linear radiator. Oak laminate flooring. Tumble dryer integrated into cupboard. Dishwasher integrated into cupboard. Double patio doors leading to the Front Garden. Wine fridge. High and low cupboards.
Bedroom One 18' 7" x 9' 6" max ( 5.66m x 2.90m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Fitted wardrobes. Linear radiator. Carpeted flooring. Two double glazed velux skylight windows. Door leading from Living Room.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 10' 9" ( 3.53m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator. Carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 12' max x 10' 8" max ( 3.66m max x 3.25m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator. Carpeted flooring.
Double glazed frosted window to the rear aspect. Bath. Shower cubicle. Fully tiled. Wash hand basin. Vanity unit. Shaver point. WC. Heated towel rail. Lino flooring.
Off of Main Hallway.
Bedroom 12' 1" x 11' 2" ( 3.68m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window tot he side aspect. Patio doors leading to the Rear Garden. Radiator. Carpeted flooring. Door leading to Ensuite.
Bath. Shower cubicle. Tiled flooring. Wash hand basin. Vanity unit. WC. Understairs storage.
Kitchen 15' 4" x 6' 4" max ( 4.67m x 1.93m max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator. High and low cupboards. Fitted washing machine. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Fitted fridge freezer integrated into cupboard. Induction hob. Electric oven. Fitted Neff microwave. Laminate flooring. Cooker hood. Work surfaces.
Living Room 15' 5" max x 11' 3" ( 4.70m max x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Double glazed window to the side aspect. Two velux skylight windows. Radiator. Carpeted flooring.
Stairs leading to the bedroom. Built in sliding wardrobes. Carpeted flooring. Door to the side aspect. Loft access. Door leading to the Kitchen. Door leading to the Living Room. Internal door leading to the rest of the property.
Wash hand basin. WC. Laminate flooring.
Side access to the Rear Garden. Side door leading to the Annexe. Patio courtyard. Lawned area. Graveled walkway leading to the main property.
Lawned area. Shed positioned at the side of the Garden. Mature hedging. Mature tree.
Up and over doors. Single glazed window to the rear aspect.
Worcester combi boiler. Crawl space.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Allen & Harris - Bath, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris - Bath for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Sladebrook Road properties for sale