public notice William H Brown are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £141,000 for 17 Whimbrel Chase, Scunthorpe, DN16 3WJ. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact William H Brown, 16-18 Oswald Road, Scunthorpe, DN15 7PT before exchange of contracts.
Offered chain free! This is a rare investment opportunity to acquire a three bedroom three storey semi-detached house located on a highly desirable development offering excellent transport links and access to a well-regarded retail park nearby. The property is also close to the beautiful Bottesford Beck and its lovely open views, and within walking distance to a picturesque nature reserve.
The ground floor offers an open plan kitchen/dining room and a cloakroom/ground floor WC, whilst to the first floor there is a lounge and a bedroom. The two main bedrooms and the family bathroom are located on the second floor.
Externally this three storey semi-detached house features off-street parking, a garage and a nicely enclosed rear garden.
Offering a double glazed door to the front, a double glazed window to the side, cushion flooring and an under-stairs cupboard.
Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room 14' 7" x 9' 3" ( 4.45m x 2.82m )
Fitted with wall/base units, work surfaces, a stainless steel sink/drainer, plumbing for a washing machine, and an integrated stainless steel electric oven with a stainless steel hob and a stainless steel cooker hood. Having a double glazed window to the rear, double glazed French style doors leading into the rear garden, part tiling to the walls, cushion flooring and a central heating radiator. The kitchen/dining room also houses the central heating boiler.
Cloakroom/ground Floor Wc
Fitted with a wash hand basin, a WC, a double glazed window to the side, a colonial door, extractor fan, part tiling to the walls, cushion flooring and a heated towel rail.
First Floor Landing
Having stairs from the entrance hall and a staircase leading onto the second floor landing.
Lounge 14' 7" x 13' 7" max ( 4.45m x 4.14m max )
Offering a double glazed window to the rear, a colonial door and two central heating radiators.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 7' 11" ( 3.58m x 2.41m )
Having a double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Offering a double glazed window.
Bedroom One 13' 8" to back of wardrobe x 8' 8" ( 4.17m to back of wardrobe x 2.64m )
Featuring a built-in wardrobe, a double glazed window to the rear, a colonial door and access into an en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with a shower cubicle, a wash hand basin/vanity unit, a WC, a double glazed window to the rear, a colonial door, extractor fan, a shaver point, inset spotlights, part tiling to the walls and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" max x 11' 3" ( 3.53m max x 3.43m )
Having a double glazed window to the front, a colonial door, a central heating radiator, an airing cupboard and loft access.
The bathroom is fitted with a white three-piece suite consisting of a bath with a shower attachment, a wash hand basin/vanity unit and a WC. Having a double glazed window to the side, a colonial door, extractor fan, a shaver point, inset spotlights, part tiling to the walls, cushion flooring and a central heating radiator.
The front of the property offers off-street parking.
Having an up and over door.
The rear of the property offers an enclosed lawned garden with timber fencing forming the boundary.
This property has an offer accepted subject to contract but is still currently available to view
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.