***semi detached***three bedrooms***through lounge***kitchen***off road parking***garage***double glazed & central heating***sought after location***
Set on the popular estate of the pheasey take a look at this well presented three bedroom semi detached property, the property offers a through lounge, kitchen with doors radiating of to a well presented rear garden. On the first floor three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property also offers plenty of off road parking and a garage. Local to schools and amenities with the motor way links near by viewing is essential.
Dropped kerb and block paved to front.
Door to front, gas meter, ceiling light point and radiator.
Lounge 25' 5" x 14' 9" ( 7.75m x 4.50m )
Double glazed window to front, french doors to rear leading to garden, gas fire place, two ceiling light points and two radiators.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 10' 3" ( 3.33m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to rear, wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer unit, central heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine, wall lights and spot lights.
Double glazed window to side, ceiling light point, loft access with loft ladder to boarded and insulated loft space.
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 12' ( 4.11m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, ceiling light point and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 11' ( 3.66m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in cupboard, ceiling light point and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 7' 3" ( 2.67m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to front, ceiling light point and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, low level WC, cupboard, ceiling light point and radiator.
Patio area, decking, mature garden, side access and fenced surround.
Having up and over door with power and lights.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.