This excellent four bedroom detached house occupies a generous plot, quietly tucked away at the end of a popular cul-de-sac, which ample space for further extension, a south east facing garden, double width garage and off street parking.
This fantastic four bedroom detached family home provides generous accommodation, with the potential for further extension subject to all the necessary planning consents. Occupying a private corner plot at the end of the quiet cul-de-sac, this property represents a fantastic opportunity to acquire a wonderful home. Comprising spacious lounge/dining area which has patio doors opening onto the garden, a second reception room currently being used as a study with further access to the garden, kitchen and guest WC to complete the ground floor accommodation. Upstairs, the master bedroom is an excellent size and boasts fitted wardrobes and a spacious en suite shower room. The remaining three bedrooms, all generous sizes, are served by a family bathroom with three piece suite. Externally the property boasts a spacious and secluded south east facing rear garden, a double garage and hard standing parking for two cars. There is also a pretty front garden, increasing the plot size and privacy.
Living Room 22' x 19' 4" ( 6.71m x 5.89m )
'L' shaped reception room with patio doors leading to the rear garden.
Study 11' 2" x 8' 2" ( 3.40m x 2.49m )
A room that could also be used as a dining room, with further access to the rear garden.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.30m x 2.69m )
A range of fitted wall and base units with worktops. Window to side and access to the garden.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
A ground floor WC with wash hand basin.
Bedroom One 14' 5" x 11' 6" ( 4.39m x 3.51m )
A very spacious room, with a window to front and built in wardrobes.
En Suite 7' 3" x 5' 7" ( 2.21m x 1.70m )
Housing a WC, wash hand basin and double width shower room. With window to side.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 10' 2" ( 3.61m x 3.10m )
With built in wardrobes and a window to rear.
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 9' 2" ( 3.61m x 2.79m )
Bedroom Four 8' 2" x 6' 7" ( 2.49m x 2.01m )
Bathroom 7' 3" x 5' 11" ( 2.21m x 1.80m )
Including a WC, wash hand basin and bath tub.
Double Garage 16' 5" x 16' 1" ( 5.00m x 4.90m )
A big space with excellent potential for conversion.
This property has an offer accepted subject to contract but is still currently available to view
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.