Beautifully presented three bedroom bungalow in the semi-rural village of Seven Sisters, Neath. Located close to local amenities and good transport links to the M4 motorway,
Beautifully presented three bedroom bungalow in the semi-rural village of Seven Sisters, Neath. Located close to local amenities and good transport links to the M4 motorway, The property briefly comprises of lounge, good sized kitchen diner, modern shower room and three double bedrooms. Externally the property has a landscaped garden with mountain views. There is parking for several vehicles accessed via the rear of the property and a large workshop. The property offers gas central heating and doubled glazed windows. Please call Peter Alan Neath on to arrange your viewing or book your appointment online 24/7.
Via upvc door.
Living Room 18' 11" Max x 14' 10" Max ( 5.77m Max x 4.52m Max )
Via upvc door, window to front, radiator, storage cupboard, fitted carpet, double doors to kitchen
Kitchen 14' x 9' 8" ( 4.27m x 2.95m )
Wall and base units with natural wood worktop and tiled splashback, integrated eye level double oven, induction hob with extractor fan, sink with mixer tap, granite chopping board, space for appliances, radiator, tiled floor, double doors to garden
Wall and base units with granite worktop, tiled splashback, plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor.
Bedroom One 14' x 8' 4" ( 4.27m x 2.54m )
Window to rear, radiator, double plug socket with usb charge points. Fitted carpet.
Window to front, radiator, double plug socket with usb charge points, fitted carpet, loft access.
Double airing cupboard, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three 10' x 7' 5" ( 3.05m x 2.26m )
Window to front, radiator, fitted carpet, double plug socket with usb charge points.
Walk in shower, sink with vanity, extractor fan, window to rear.
Well established garden with patio area and lawned area, off road parking, large workshop.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.