Semi-detached house for sale in Victoria Avenue, Porthcawl CF36
Semi-detached house for sale - 6 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1656 376184 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- 6 Bedroom Edwardian Semi detached property
- Sought after Porthcawl town location
- Close Proximity to Blue Flag beaches
- Versatile accommodation over three floors
- Enclosed rear garden
- Rear lane access and parking
- Views to the front of All Saints Church
With views to the front of All Saints Church to the front is this 6 Bedroom Edwardian property. Guest houses in the nearby area as well as holiday homes which make this property an attractive option with the potential to generate a regular income.
With views to the front of All Saints Church to the front and located in a sought after street just a short walk from Porthcawl Town and the seafront is this 6 Bedroom Edwardian property. Arranged over three floors with versatile accommodation throughout the property would suit a large or growing family. There are also guest houses in the nearby area as well as holiday homes which make this property an attractive option with the potential to generate a regular income.
To the ground floor the spacious property comprises of a side entrance hall with access through to the main reception rooms including the generous family lounge to the front, study and open plan kitchen through to sitting room. A shower room completes the ground floor. To the first floor are four well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom. A traditional stair continues from the landing to the second floor where there are two further bedrooms.
Externally to the rear is an enclosed garden with patio and lawned areas and rear lane parking, there is also an outbuilding providing storage which benefits from power and lighting. To the front is a courtyard garden with block paving, an ideal sitting area with views of All Saints Church, there is a door giving access to the lounge.
Enter the property via a part glazed door to side to a traditional hall with original spindled staircase to first floor, dado rails and original doors to reception rooms. There is fitted carpet, the vendor has advised there is original Herringbone wood block flooring beneath (this is not confirmed).
Lounge 17' x 15' 10" ( 5.18m x 4.83m )
A light and spacious reception room with uPVC double glazed bay window and door to front with view of All Saints Church. The room is centred around a coal effect gas fire on tiled fireplace. Original picture rails and cornice ceiling. Fitted carpet with Herringbone original wood block flooring beneath (not verified).
Sitting Room / Study 11' 2" x 11' 11" ( 3.40m x 3.63m )
Currently arrange as a study, a versatile reception room with uPVC double glazed window to rear. Gas fire on stone feature fireplace. Original picture rails and cornice ceiling. Carpet with Herringbone wood block flooring beneath (not verified).
Open Plan Kitchen/sitting Room
To the rear of the property and the heart of the home is the open plan kitchen with dining area and sitting room. The kitchen area is fitted with a range of wall and base units to provide ample storage and work surface space with inset one and half bowl sink unit. Integrated appliances also include,
oven, grill, hob and overhead extractor hood with steel splashback. Fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. There is ample space to the side for dining table and chairs.
To the rear is the sitting room with sliding patio doors opening to the patio area of the rear garden, ideal for family gathering and entertaining.
To the side of the sitting room a door gives access to a three piece shower room comprising step in shower enclosure, low level w.c and wash basin.
From the hall, original stairs lead to a spilt level landing with sash window to side. Original doors and dado rails.
On this level are four well proportioned bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Bedroom 17' 9" x 16' 2" ( 5.41m x 4.93m )
Bedroom 11' 11" x 11' 1" ( 3.63m x 3.38m )
Bedroom 11' x 10' 4" ( 3.35m x 3.15m )
Bedroom 7' 9" x 7' 7" ( 2.36m x 2.31m )
Spindled staircase to second floor where there are two further well proportioned bedrooms, the front facing bedroom benefiting from a sitting area with views of All Saints Church.
Bedroom 16' 8" max x 16' 7" max ( 5.08m max x 5.05m max )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Peter Alan - Porthcawl, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Porthcawl for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Victoria Avenue properties for sale