Detached house for sale in Ochtertyre, Crieff PH7
Detached house for sale - 8 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1764 446983 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Asset Properties are proud to market the very impressive Locherlour Mill, a spacious seven bedroom detached Mill & one bedroom self-contained annex located on the edge of the Ochtertyre Estate 2 miles from the popular town of Crieff.
• Locherlour Mill is a b-listed 19th century Mill which has been renovated to a very high standard making one of the finest family homes for sale in Perthshire.
• Local builders firm that carried out the renovation won the Scottish master builders of the year award in 2010 for the work at the mill
• The impressive water wheel can still be viewed from the open plan kitchen diner entrance and the lade still trickles underneath.
• Stunning orangery looking over the walled garden to the front.
• The property is heated by the Geothermal ground source heat pump keeping the mills green credentials in place.
• There is no forward chain allowing for fast entry and we invite interest seven days a week by calling or emailing Asset Properties.
• There are lots of photos and a virtual tour video within our online listing.
Accommodation comprises: Ground Floor: Open Plan Kitchen with Family Area and Dining Room(with stairs down to an Orangery), Living Room, WC, Cloakroom and Boot Room.
First Floor: Library/Upper Hall, 7 Bedrooms (5 with en-suites), Bathroom and Hallway leading to the rear garden.
Separately Accessed Cottage comprises
Ground Floor: Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen, Bedroom (with en-suite Shower Room), Utility Area and Shower Room/Wet Room.
Enquires are welcome seven days a week by calling or emailing Asset Properties.
HD Virtual Tour Available
The popular market town of Crieff is well known for its central location and spectacular surrounding countryside.
Crieff town offers a wide range of restaurants, delicatessens, cafes, boutiques, supermarkets and many small independent outlets to enjoy.
The surrounding countryside with its picturesque views also offers a wide range of outdoors activities including fishing, shooting, many popular walks for varying abilities and several highly rated golf courses.
A wide choice of leisure facilities is also available, such as Crieff Hydro’s acclaimed Victorian Spa, the hotel also offers access to a gym and various child friendly amenities.
The local community school and campus offers a variety of classes to suit all ages.
Crieff has an excellent High School within the town. The outstanding Public schools Morrisons Academy and Ardvreck are located within walking distance.
Services to be found include doctors’ surgeries, dental practices and the Crieff Community Hospital.
With its central location Crieff is well located for commuting to Perth, Stirling, Edinburgh and Glasgow.
Please call or email Asset Properties, available seven days a week, to book your viewing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Asset Properties, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Asset Properties for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all UK properties for sale