***semi detached***three bedrooms***through lounge***extended kitchen***cloakroom***garage***off road parking***no chain***
A delightful extended three bedroom semi detached home on the ever popular Pheasey Estate. The home benefits from a spacious through lounge, extended kitchen and cloakroom/wc to the ground floor. To the first floor three ample bedrooms and wetroom. The home is also both double glazed and centrally heated, has a large rear garden and off road parking. Properties in this area are always in demand, so early viewing is advised.
Please follow the link below for the property viewing tour.
Double glazed door to front, understairs cupboard and wall light.Cloakroom
Double glazed window to side, vanity wash hand basin, low level WC and ceiling light point.Through Lounge
25' 10" into bay x 11' 5" max ( 7.87m into bay x 3.48m max )
Double glazed window to front, wall lights, two ceiling light points, three radiators and french door to rear leading to garden.Kitchen
Irregular Shaped Room 17' 5" max x 12' 5" max ( 5.31m max x 3.78m max )
Double glazed windows to rear and side, wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer unit, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, two radiators, two ceiling light points and door to garden.Landing
Double glazed window to side, ceiling light point and loft access.Bedroom One
15' 1" into bay x 9' 8" ( 4.60m into bay x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, ceiling light point and radiator.Bedroom Two
10' 1" x 9' 8" ( 3.07m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, ceiling light point and radiator.Bedroom Three
8' 2" x 7' 11" ( 2.49m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, ceiling light point and radiator.Wetroom
Double glazed window to rear, shower, vanity wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, cupboard, ceiling light point and radiator.Rear Garden
Patio area, lawned area.Garage
20' 10" x 7' 10" ( 6.35m x 2.39m )
Up and over door, window to side and power and lights. Also extended to the rear currently being used for garden storage.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.