***semi detached***three double bedrooms***open plan living***off road parking***front & rear gardens***garage***no chain***
Set back from the road, take a look at this three bedroom semi detached property, the property offers open plan living with a fitted kitchen and a large rear garden. On the first floor three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property also offers off road parking and a garage. Local to schools and amenities with the Newton Road and motorway links close by. Viewing is essential. No chain.
Dropped kerb and gravelled front for off road parking with lawned area.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 22' 2" max x 17' 8" max ( 6.76m max x 5.38m max )
L shaped lounge with double glazed window to the front, window and door to rear leading out to garden, understairs cupboard with light, two radiators and three ceiling light points.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 7' 4" ( 3.20m x 2.24m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side, wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer unit, electric oven, gas hob, spotlights, fridge, freezer and plumbing for dish washer.
Double glazed window to side, ceiling light point and loft access to insulated loft space.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.61m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, ceiling light point and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 9' 8" ( 3.43m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear, ceiling light point and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 7' 5" ( 2.69m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to front, ceiling light point and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, bath with shower over, vanity wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, spotlights and heated towel radiator.
Patio area, lawned area, fruit trees, side access and fenced surround.
Brick built, double doors, central heating boiler and plumbing for washing machine.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.