detached***three bedrooms***lounge***kitchen***ensuite to master bedroom***off road parking***garage***sought after location***
This well presented three bedroom detached property comprises of a cloakroom, through lounge, fitted kitchen and rear garden. On the first floor three double bedrooms with the master having an ensuite. The property also benefits from double glazing central heating, an integral garage and off road parking. Close to local schools and amenities with the M6 J7 close by. Viewing is essential.
Dropped kerb for off road parking.
Double glazed window to front, wash hand basin, low level WC, ceiling light point and radiator.
Lounge 23' 11" x 11' 8" ( 7.29m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to front, patio doors to rear, two ceiling light points and two radiators.
Kitchen 15' 7" x 8' 4" ( 4.75m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window, wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, electric oven, gas hob with extractor over, pantry, laminate flooring, spotlights, radiator and UPVC door to rear.
Bedroom One 12' 7" into recess x 11' 8" ( 3.84m into recess x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobe, door to en suite, ceiling light point and radiator.
Double glazed window to front, wash hand basin, low level WC, shower and radiator.
Bedroom Two 16' 10" into recess x 8' ( 5.13m into recess x 2.44m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, ceiling light point and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 8' 1" ( 2.72m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to rear, ceiling light point and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, tiling to walls, ceiling light point and radiator.
Patio area, lawned area, fenced surround and gate to front.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.