Jones and Chapman are delighted to bring to the sales market a three bedroom mid terraced property on Caldwell Road, in West Allerton, L19. Close to local shops, amenities and has great transport links close by, including South Parkway train station and Liverpool John Lennon airport.
Jones and Chapman are delighted to bring to the sales market a three bedroom mid terraced property on Caldwell Road, in West Allerton, L19. Upon entering the property you are greeted to a bright entrance hallway with large storage cupboard and stairway to the first floor. Moving through the property you will find a beautifully presented lounge which is awash with natural light and dining room which is ideal for family meal times. The kitchen is modern and boasts of a range of integrated appliances, ample work space and the property also boasts a downstairs Wc. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms and a four piece family bathroom. Externally there is block paved patio to the front and garden to the rear. Property benefits from double glazing, central heating. Close to local shops, amenities and has great transport links.
Double glazed door and window to the front, storage cupboard next to front door, tiled floor, radiator, understair storage cupboard.
Wash hand basin, low level W.C, tiled flooring and tiled walls.
Lounge 13' 11" x 12' 4" ( 4.24m x 3.76m )
Double glazed patio doors to the rear, radiator, built in shelving in recess, carpet flooring.
Dining Room 13' 11" x 12' 4" ( 4.24m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in shelving in recess, wood effect laminate flooring, radiator.
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, with under cupboard lighting, work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, boiler, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, spot lights, tiled floor, double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 12' 9" ( 3.91m x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 10' 6" ( 3.73m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, carpet flooring.
Bedroom Three 12' 10" x 8' ( 3.91m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, carpet flooring.
Side Room 5' 11" x 12' 7" ( 1.80m x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to the front, carpet flooring.
Three double glazed windows to the rear, corner bath with mixer tap, shower, heated towel rail, wash hand basin, low level W.C.
There is block paving to the front and garden to the rear
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.