ground floor flat ! Off road parking ! Balcony ! Two bedrooms ! Walk in shower ! Over 60's accomodation !
Kingsdale Court is purpose built block of retirement apartments, located on Stow Park Crescent, west of Newport's city centre. The minimum age for occupation is 60 This ground floor apartment is laid out briefly as follows:- Communal entrance with stairs and lift to all floors, personal entrance leading to hallway, with living room overlooking the rear gardens, kitchen, bedrooms 1 and 2 and Walk in shower room.
The property has Creda Economy 7 heating as well as double glazing and a 24hr emergency call system. Outside there are mature stocked communal gardens. This apartment is the only one of two apartments in the development that have the added benefits of patio doors leading out to the rear patio and garden.
There is also resident parking.
Laminate Flooring, built in airing cupboard housing tank, double doors to good size built in storage cupboard housing fuse box, wall mounted electric heater, doors leading to;
Living / Dining Room 17' 4" x 10' 5" ( 5.28m x 3.17m )
double glazed sliding patio door to balcony providing delightful views over communal gardens, wall mounted electric heater, laminate flooring throughout.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 7' 1" ( 3.20m x 2.16m )
uPVC double glazed window to side, wall mounted electric heater. Range of wall and base units with matching roll top food preparation surface over, fully tiled splashbacks, Inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, electric cooker point, space for free standing fridge / freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 10' 6" ( 4.19m x 3.20m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear over looking communal gardens, wall mounted electric heater, laminate flooring throughout, built in storage.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 9' 1" ( 3.45m x 2.77m )
double glazed window to front, wall mounted electric heater, Built in storage, laminate flooring throughout.
Walk in wet room with electric shower, Low level WC, Wash hand basin with vanity unit under, electric heater.
property is entered via secure communal entrance hallway with telephone intercom system, resident car parking, delightful well-maintained communal gardens. Also benefits from balcony off lounge / dining room with railings to surround and tiled floor with delightful views.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.