Located close to amenities is this well presented 2nd floor two bedroom apartment over looking the River Ouse. The property is being offered with no onward chain and would suit a first time buyer or investor alike. Viewing is highly recommended.
Located within easy reach of local amenities and the town centre of Kings Lynn which has a wide range of amenities including shops, schools and leisure facilities. There is a main line station with rail links to Ely, Cambridge and London's Kings Cross Station. This well presented two bedroom 2nd floor apartment comprises secure entry system, open plan lounge/ kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. There is a Juliette balcony off the lounge with fantastic views over The River Ouse. There is also residents parking.
Communal Entrance Door
Via secure entry system, stairs to second floor
Entrance Door To:-
Secure Entry phone, wood effect flooring
Open Plan Kitchen/ Lounge 17' 7" x 16' 3" ( 5.36m x 4.95m )
Range of base and wall units, roll edge work top, inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, built-in oven, gas hob, extractor over, space for washing machine and fridge freezer, lounge area has wood effect floor, double glazed window, radiator, double glazed doors with Juliette balcony with views over the River Ouse.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 9' 4" ( 3.58m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window, radiator
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 11' 4" ( 3.23m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window, radiator, built-in cupboard
Bathroom 7' 3" x 5' 10" ( 2.21m x 1.78m )
Shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, radiator, double glazed window
Residents parking area
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.