Property for sale in Eleanor Road, Noctorum, Wirral CH43
Property for sale - 7 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 151 382 4048 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Imposing and Substantial Seven Double Bedroom Character Property
- Victorian Property Designed by Edward Ould Dating Back to the Late 1880's
- Sympathetically Restored Over the Years to its Original Grandeur
- Wealth of Architectural Features Including Wood Panelling and Ornate Fireplaces
- Elegant and Spacious Rooms with High Ceilings, Cornicing and Feature Bay Windows
- Welcoming Hallway, Three Large Reception Rooms, Fitted Kitchen and Cloakroom
- Landing with Seating Area, Four Sizeable Bedrooms, En Suite and Family Bathroom
- Three Large Second Floor Bedrooms and a Generous Sized Basement with Private Entrance
- Encapsulated in Stunning Mature Grounds with Various Patio Areas and Ample Off Road Parking
- Prestigious Location of Noctorum - Viewing Essential to Appreciate a House of this Magnitude
This imposing and substantial seven double bedroom character property home offers the timeless elegance of Victorian craftsmanship with well designed modern additions to make this one of the North West's most beautiful homes. No expense has been spared in sympathetically restoring this magnificent home to its original grandeur. Designed by Edward Ould dating back to the 1880’s this impressive residence is typical of its era having elegant and spacious rooms with high ceilings, cornicing, large bay windows, original fireplaces and breathtaking wooden panelling throughout the property.
Arranged over three floors with further large basement areas, the property is entered through a curved stone porch with original quarry tiled floor and original front door into the welcoming hallway with feature staircase. Three superb reception rooms all boasting generous room proportions, walk in feature bay windows with stunning views over the gardens, flooding the rooms with natural light and two with original Inglenook fireplaces. Well fitted kitchen in keeping with the character of this home and a large cloakroom.
The first and second floors offer the sleeping quarters which can easily be adapted to any families needs. The landing space a particular feature, with large bay window providing an excellent space for sitting and relaxing. An impressive master bedroom with feature fireplace, walk in bay window overlooking the garden and en suite bathroom. Second sizeable double bedroom with further curved bay window. Two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The second floor offers three further large bedrooms and ample eaves storage. There is also a substantial basement with its own private entrance, currently used for storage but can easily be adapted for a variety of uses.
This stunning home sits in an extensive plot with beautiful mature gardens with patio areas, well established trees and planting borders and ample off road parking. As appointed agents, Move Residential strongly urge a closer inspection to fully appreciate a house of this magnitude.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Move Residential, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Move Residential for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Eleanor Road properties for sale