A three bedroom detached bungalow situated within close proximity of dovercourt sea front & town centre. The property benefits from off road parking to rear
The property has solar panels. Please contact us for more information.
UPVC double glazed door to front, loft access.
Lounge 13' 9" x 11' 1" ( 4.19m x 3.38m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, air conditioning unit.
Kitchen 8' 7" x 13' ( 2.62m x 3.96m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units, three UPVC double glazed windows to side, UPVC double glazed window to rear, UPVC double glazed door to rear garden, sink and drainer, radiator, airing cupboard, pantry cupboard, roll-edge worktop, integrated cooker and hob, space for washing machine and fridge/freezer.
Bedroom One 9' 5" x 11' 3" ( 2.87m x 3.43m )
UPVC double glazed window to side, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 12' 1" into bay ( 2.95m x 3.68m into bay )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 10' ( 3.56m x 3.05m )
Currently Sitting Room. UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, UPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden, air conditioning unit.
UPVC double glazed obscure window to side, radiator, shower, wash hand basin, extractor fan, low level WC, fully tiled.
To the front of the property there is a low brick wall with gate and pathway leading to front door. The rear garden has a patio area with steps down to lawn, flowerbeds, gated rear access and double gates leading to driveway, brick built shed, separate workshop and side gate access from the front.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.