Offered with no onward chain is this four bedroom detached bungalow benefiting from driveway & garage. The property is situated within close proximity of local shops & sea front.
UPVC double glazed entrance door, UPVC double glazed window to side, radiator, loft access, built in cupboard, airing cupboard.
Lounge 13' 6" x 20' 4" ( 4.11m x 6.20m )
UPVC double glazed windows to front and rear, UPVC double glazed patio doors leading to conservatory, two radiators.
Kitchen/diner 14' 3" x 10' 1" ( 4.34m x 3.07m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, roll-edge work surface, tiled splashback, UPVC double glazed window to side, one and a half bowl ceramic sink and drainer with mixer taps, space for cooker, fridge/freezer, cooker hood, radiator, door to Utility Room.
Utility Room 5' 3" x 7' 7" ( 1.60m x 2.31m )
UPVC double glazed door to side leading to garden, stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for tumble dryer, space for fridge/freezer, boiler, fully tiled, worktop space.
Conservatory 20' 3" x 8' ( 6.17m x 2.44m )
UPVC construction, UPVC door to rear garden.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 9' 3" ( 3.40m x 2.82m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' x 11' 2" ( 2.44m x 3.40m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 2" x 11' ( 3.40m x 3.35m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator. Currently being used as Dining Room.
Bedroom Four 11' 2" x 8' 2" ( 3.40m x 2.49m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed UPVC obscure window to side, heated towel rail, bath, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, fully tiled.
UPVC double glazed obscure window to side, low level WC, fully tiled.
The rear garden comprises of a patio area, lawn area and is south facing. The garden is secluded with gated side access, fully enclosed with mature shrubs and borders, an array of plants and garden shed to remain. To the front of the property has a block paved driveway leading to garage.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.