A three bedroom 1930's detached bay fronted home situated in a sought after location facing out onto St. Helen's Green, Treadwheel Crane and River Stour overlooking to Felixstowe. The property is within close proximity of railway station aswell as town centre.
Part brick with UPVC door to front to:-
Understairs cupboard, UPVC double glazed window to side, radiator.
Low level WC, wash hand basin, part tiled, obscure double glazed window to side, extractor fan.
Lounge 12' 3" x 11' 2" ( 3.73m x 3.40m )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front with sea views, radiator, log burner, opens to Dining Room.
Dining Room 11' x 10' 5" ( 3.35m x 3.17m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, UPVC double glazed patio doors to rear leading to conservatory, radiator.
Kitchen 6' 5" x 7' 9" ( 1.96m x 2.36m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, roll-edge work top, tiled splashback, stainless steel sink and drainer, UPVC double glazed window to rear, integrated cooker, hob and hood, boiler.
Conservatory 12' 9" x 9' 2" ( 3.89m x 2.79m )
UPVC and brick construction, UPVC double glazed patio doors to rear garden, UPVC door to side to garden.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window to side, fitted cupboard.
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 11' ( 3.20m x 3.35m )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front with sea views across St. Helen's Green, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 10' 5" ( 3.28m x 3.17m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, airing cupboard housing hot water tank, loft access.
Bedroom Three 6' x 7' 4" ( 1.83m x 2.24m )
UPVC double glazed window to front with Sea Views across St. Helens Green, radiator. Currently dressing room accessed from Bedroom One and Landing.
Obscure UPVC double glazed window to rear, heated towel rail, shower cubicle, vanity sink, low level WC, part tiled.
The rear garden is fully enclosed with side gate access. The front garden has brick wall to front with double iron gates to Driveway.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.