elegant endsleigh park property! Guide price: £260,000 - £270,000. A beautifully presented, three bedroom Victorian terrace house in a highly sought after central location, a stones throw from Central park, plus off road parking!
Situated in one of Peverell's most sought after tree-lined streets this home offers masses of internal space with good presentation throughout. The ground floor comprises; a bay fronted lounge with original ceiling rose, coved cornice, picture rail and feature fireplace, a separate dining room which has patio doors opening into the generous rear garden, and a well presented kitchen and useful utility room. Upstairs the landing has doors off to three bedrooms, two doubles as well as a well presented three piece bathroom suite. This home boasts masses of light and airy living space perfect for young families or first time buyers. With bundles of character features and good presentation throughout, plus a fantastic low maintenance rear garden which also benefits from off road parking, we strongly recommend an early viewing to avoid disappointment. Other benefits include gas central heating, full upvc double glazing! Call to view today .
Lounge 13' x 15' 11" ( 3.96m x 4.85m )
front facing upvc double glazed window, original feature fireplace, radiator, TV and telephone point.
Dining Room (bedroom) 12' 6" x 10' 9" ( 3.81m x 3.28m )
rear facing upvc double glazed patio doors, feature fire place, radiator.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 9' 6" ( 3.10m x 2.90m )
side facing upvc double glazed window, one and a half bowl sink, work surface, tiling, gas oven and hob, cooker hood, gas central heating boiler, radiator.
Utility Room 9' 10" x 7' 4" ( 3.00m x 2.24m )
rear and side facing upvc double glazed window, space and plumbing for a washing machine, space for fridge freezer, radiator.
Master Bedroom 15' 9" x 11' 10" ( 4.80m x 3.61m )
front facing upvc double glazed window, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 10' 9" ( 3.84m x 3.28m )
rear acing upvc double glazed window, built in wardrobes, radiator, TV point.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 5' 5" ( 2.62m x 1.65m )
front facing upvc double glazed window, radiator.
rear facing upvc double glazed window, radiator, bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiling.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.