* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Close to town
Three bedrooms, two doubles
Off road parking
Fully enclosed rear garden
Summary This spacious three bedroom, semi-detached property is situated within walking distance of the Town Centre and local schools. Well kept and improved by the current owner, with a modern kitchen/diner, off road parking at the front and a fully enclosed rear garden. A fine example of a family home!
Description This spacious, three bedroom semi-detached property is situated within walking distance of Newmarket Town Centre and local schools. This ideal family home comprises of a lounge, modern kitchen/diner, utility room and WC on the ground floor.
To the first floor you will find three bedrooms and a large family bathroom with white suite including a shower over the bath. The property has a spacious and airy feel throughout and benefits from off road parking for two cars at the front of the house. At the rear you will find a fully enclosed garden with patio, brick built shed and decked area.
Lounge 14' 6" x 12' 6" ( 4.42m x 3.81m ) UPVC window to side. Bay window to front. Fire place.
Kitchen/diner 18' 11" x 10' 2" ( 5.77m x 3.10m ) Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Double electric oven and hob with cooker hood over. Space for fridge freezer. Door leading to utility room. Patio doors leading to the garden.
Utility Room Door leading to the garden. Door leading to the front. Access to WC with sink.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 10' ( 3.81m x 3.05m ) UPVC bay window to front. Built in wardrobes and over bed storage cupboards.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 10' 3" ( 3.38m x 3.12m ) UPVC window to rear. Good side double bedroom.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 8' 1" ( 2.54m x 2.46m ) UPVC window to front. Built in cupboard. Large single room.
Bathroom Fully tiled. WC. Bath with shower over. Vanity basin.
Front Garden Block paved drive way. Parking for two cars.
Rear Garden Patio area. Part laid to lawn. Fully enclosed. Brick built shed.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact William H Brown - Newmarket, CB8 on +44 1638 318889 * (local rate)
Contact William H Brown - Newmarket about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown - Newmarket, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Newmarket for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.