***guide price £205,000 - £210,000*** Situated in a popular location within close proximity of local schools and shops is this three bedroom mid-terraced house. The property is well presented and benefits from conservatory aswell as garage.
Double glazed porch leading to:-
Radiator, understairs storage, stairs to first floor, doors to:-
Lounge/diner 21' 8" x 11' 3" ( 6.60m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed patio doors to rear, coved ceiling, two radiators.
Kitchen 9' x 8' 9" ( 2.74m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window and double glazed door to conservatory, fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, integrated oven, hob and hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, tiled walls and floor, downlights.
Conservatory 7' 3" x 7' ( 2.21m x 2.13m )
Part brick and double glazed construction, double glazed French door rear garden.
First Floor Accommodation:-
Access to loft (via loft ladder), boiler in loft.
Obscure double glazed window to rear, panelled bath with shower, low level WC, vanity sink with mixer tap, stainless steel heated towel rail, part tiled walls.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 9' 10" to wardrobes ( 3.28m x 3.00m to wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, coved ceiling, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 9' ( 3.28m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear, coved ceiling, radiator, fitted wardrobes, airing cupboard.
Bedroom Three 7' 2" x 6' 6" ( 2.18m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
To the front of the property it is mainly laid to lawn with path leading to front door. The rear garden comprises of a paved patio area, lawn area with flower and shrub borders. The rear garden has gated access to the garage with up and over and additional parking in front of the garage.
Garage 16' 5" x 8' 1" ( 5.00m x 2.46m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.