no onward chain. Sitiuated in a sought after location close to sea front with is this three bedroom semi-detached house benefiting from two reception rooms, driveway & garage. The property benefits from balcony with sea views, driveway and garage.
UPVC double glazed porch with UPVC front door leading to:-
Wooden front door, understairs cupboard, UPVC double glazed window to side, radiator, stairs to first floor.
Lounge 15' x 12' 2" ( 4.57m x 3.71m )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front, UPVC double glazed window to side, radiator, original feature fireplace.
Dining Room 10' 5" x 16' ( 3.17m x 4.88m )
UPVC double glazed windows to side and rear, radiator.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 7' 2" ( 3.58m x 2.18m )
Fitted kitchen, matching wall and base units with roll-edge work surface and tiled splashback, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer and drainer, UPVC double glazed window to rear, door to Utility, space for cooker, pantry cupboard.
Utility Room 10' 7" x 5' 4" ( 3.23m x 1.63m )
Plumbing for white goods, space for fridge/freezer, single glazed door to rear leading to garden.
WC, single glazed obscure window to rear, part tiled.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard with water tank.
Bedroom One 15' 1" x 12' 2" ( 4.60m x 3.71m )
UPVC double glazed window to side with sea views, UPVC double glazed door to balcony with sea views, radiator, original feature fireplace.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 12' ( 3.20m x 3.66m )
UPVC double glazed window to side with sea views, original feature fireplace, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 8' ( 3.17m x 2.44m )
UPVC double glazed window to side with sea views, feature porthole window to side.
Obscure double glazed window to rear, bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled.
Balcony with iron railings and sea views. The front garden with low brick wall, iron gates leading to block paved driveway, leading to gated access to garage and rear garden. The rear garden comprises of a patio area, laid to lawn, brick built shed. The garage has up and over door.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.