This fabulous new build three storey end terraced town house is situated on this exciting development on the outskirts of the sought after village of Barnby Dun.
This fabulous new build three storey end terraced town house is situated on this exciting development on the outskirts of the sought after village of Barnby Dun. The property has a stylish modern fitted breakfast kitchen with integrated appliances, spacious lounge with French doors which open to the rear garden. There are three bedrooms in total, the master bedroom with ensuite shower room, a family bathroom with a flat screen TV. The property has front and rear garden, allocated car parking, carpets and floor coverings throughout.
With a front facing sealed unit door, a central heating radiator and stairs which rise to the first floor landing.
Down Stairs W.C
Fitted with a WC and a wash hand basin with splash back tiling. There is a front facing obscure double glazed window, a central heating radiator, an extractor fan and vinyl flooring.
Lounge 12' 2" x 15' 5" to recess ( 3.71m x 4.70m to recess )
With two rear facing double glazed windows, double glazed French doors which give access to the garden, a useful understairs storage cupboard, a central heating radiator and grey fitted carpets.
Breakfast Kitchen 10' 11" x 7' 2" ( 3.33m x 2.18m )
Fitted with wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces housing the sink and drainer with mixer tap. The kitchen has an electric hob with stainless steel splash back tiling and stainless steel finish cooker hood above, an electric oven, plumbing for a washing machine, an integrated dishwasher and a wine cooler and space for a fridge freezer. There is a front facing double glazed window, a cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler, a central heating radiator and grey vinyl floor coverings.
First Floor Landing
With a storage cupboard and a central heating radiator. Stairs rise to the second floor.
Bedroom Two 14' 4" max x 9' 6" max ( 4.37m max x 2.90m max )
A double room with a front facing double glazed window, two central heating radiators and a TV point.
Bedroom Three 14' 4" x 7' 8" to recess ( 4.37m x 2.34m to recess )
A double room with a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Fitted with a modern white suite comprising of a WC, a wash hand basin and panel bath with mixer tap. There is full tiling to the walls, a tiled floor, an extractor fan, a flat screen TV and a shaver point.
Second Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 21' 10" max to recess x 11' 2" ( 6.65m max to recess x 3.40m )
A good sized double room with a double glazed window, a central heating radiator and a storage cupboard. A door gives access to the ensuite shower room.
Ensuite Shower Room
Fitted with a WC, a wash hand basin and shower cubicle with shower. There is a double glazed roof window, partial tiling to the walls, down lights to the ceiling, a chrome heated towel rail, a shaver point and extractor fan.
To the front is an open plan lawn garden whilst to the rear is a easily maintained enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn with patio area and an allocated car parking space.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.