Located in the desirable Hebron Court retirement development, this very spacious and well presented first floor apartment enjoys a front position with pleasant views and southerly aspect. Beautifully finished with many optional extras, this apartment must be viewed to fully appreciate it.
Located in the desirable Hebron Court retirement development, this very spacious and well presented first floor apartment enjoys a front facing position with a southerly aspect with views over the gardens and water fountain.
The accommodation includes; entrance hall with built-in storage cupboards, spacious living/dining room with a Juliet balcony enjoying a southerly aspect and views over the garden. The kitchen is fitted with an array of shaker style units with contrasting work surfaces and fully integrated with appliances, a disable access wet room and a large double bedroom with bespoke fitted wardrobes, again enjoying a pleasant view over the garden.
Hebron Court offers extensive facilities for its residents designed to provide independent living but with the peace of mind of a house manager and 24 hour in-house assistance. Features include; delightful landscaped gardens with a focal water fountain, resident's lounges and kitchenette, on site house manager, 24 hour care-line assistance, residents and visitor parking, guest bedroom suite and weekly mini bus shopping trips. Residents also have access to a unique 'Wellbeing' care facility (included in the service charge) at all times which includes emergency 24hr access to an onsite carer, free care help for five days following any hospitalisation. Other assistance is available for short or long term periods, for example: Cooking meals, washing, cleaning, and personal care; available at additional cost.
Living Room 24' 6" x 11' 9" ( 7.47m x 3.58m )
Bedroom 12' 3" x 9' 8" ( 3.73m x 2.95m )
Disable Access Wet Room 12' 3" x 9' 8" ( 3.73m x 2.95m )
Walk In Storage Cupboard 6' 9" x 4' 11" ( 2.06m x 1.50m )
Leasehold Term - 125 year from 1st April 2005
Service Charge & Wellbeing - £4312.36 pa
Ground Rent - £6 pa
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.