****semi detached cottage****fabulous location within A gated community****stunning communal gardens****gas central heating****double glazing where stated****garage & ample off road parking****master bedroom with en-suite****utility****games/hobby room****star buy****must be seen****
A wonderful semi detached cottage situated in a sought after location within a gated community and having stunning communal gardens. Comprising entrance hallway, utility, office/hobby room, dining lounge, breakfast kitchen, bathroom, master bedroom with en-suite shower room and further double bedroom. The property also benefits from having a garage, ample off road parking, stunning well kept communal gardens and the usage of a games room under the main building which has a snooker table. A really superb property!
Glazed door to front, double glazed window to front aspect, spot lights, stairs to first floor landing, built-in understairs cupboard, gas central heated radiator and door to utility.
Utility 7' 10" x 7' 1" ( 2.39m x 2.16m )
Ceiling light, base units, worktop, sink with mixer, tiled splashbacks, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine, gas central heated radiator and door to rear lobby.
Glazed door to outside seating area, wall light, tiled floor and door to office/ hobby room.
Office/ Hobby Room
Double glazed window to rear aspect, spot lights and gas central heated radiator.
Spot lights, gas central heated radiator and doors to lounge, bathroom, kitchen and bedrooms.
Dining Lounge 22' 5" x 12' 3" into recess ( 6.83m x 3.73m into recess )
Two double glazed sash windows to front aspect, two double glazed sash windows to rear aspect, two ceiling lights, wall lights, gas central heated radiator and electric fire with surround.
Breakfast Kitchen 10' 8" max x 9' 9" max ( 3.25m max x 2.97m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, spot lights, range of wall, drawer and base units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, worktops, gas hob, electric oven, oven hood, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher and gas central heated radiator.
Master Bedroom 14' 10" max x 12' 2" max ( 4.52m max x 3.71m max )
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and door to en-suite.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, spot lights, low level wc, vanity wash hand basin, walk-in shower, tiled splashbacks and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 11' 11" ( 4.09m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, spot lights, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over, tiled splashbacks and gas central heated radiator.
Garage 16' x 9' 8" ( 4.88m x 2.95m )
Electric up and over door, power and lighting.
Outside Seating Area
Brick wall border with gate to front.
This is a leasehold property with a 125 year lease running from 1st January 2000 (105 years remaining). There is an annual charge of £916.00 paid in quarterly instalments of £229.00 which covers ground rent, maintenance and service charges. There are wonderful communal gardens and the use of a games room under the main building which has a snooker table. All available for the residents.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.