Detached house for sale in The Green, Thorney, Peterborough PE6
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- A Grade II Listed Highly Sought After Rectory Building Overlooks The Green
- Located in the Heart of the Historic Thorney, in a Conservation Area Adjacent to the Ancient Abbey
- Reception Room, Dining Room, Study, Library, Kitchen / Breakfast Room, Utility Room & Cellar
- First Floor Great Hall with High Ceilings Ideal as Drawing Room or Entertaining Function Room
- Eight Double Bedrooms with Five En Suite Bathrooms & Shower Rooms, Plus a Family Bathroom
- Converted Coach House Ideal as Either Additional Accommodation or an Office Complex /Gym and Garage
- Off-Street Parking, Spacious Partially Wall Garden Mainly Laid to Lawn with Mature Trees
- Total Accommodation of Main House Extends to 5005 Sq.Ft. And Guest Accommodation 823 Sq.Ft.
- Ideally Located for Reputable Schools Within 30 Minutes from Stamford and Equidistant from Oundle
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
For more information about this property, please contact
Fine & Country - Rutland, Stamford & South Lincolnshire, LE15 on +44 1780 673970 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fine & Country - Rutland, Stamford & South Lincolnshire, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fine & Country - Rutland, Stamford & South Lincolnshire for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.