Ideally located in the heart of Stoke Gifford Village. Occupying a corner plot providing ample off street parking with its blocked paved driveway. The living accommodation provides lounge, kitchen/diner utility room and additional room which can be utilised as additional bedroom or home office.
Ideally located in the heart of Stoke Gifford Village. Close to Bristol Parkway train station. This detached home occupies a corner plot providing ample off street parking with its blocked paved driveway. The living accommodation provides lounge, kitchen/diner utility room and a converted garage which can be utilised as an additional bedroom or home office. Landscaped easy to maintain gardens.
Via Upvc double glazed doors leading to porch area which in turn leads into the:
Stairs rising to first floor, door to:
Lounge 15' 8" x 13' 8" ( 4.78m x 4.17m )
Double glazed box bay to front elevation, coved ceiling, fireplace and door to:
Kitchen/diner 18' 3" x 10' 5" ( 5.56m x 3.17m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. Electric double oven, gas hob with cooker hood over. Integrated 'Neff' appliances to include dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Stainless steel one and half bowl single drainer sink unit. Understairs walk in larder cupboard, radiator. Door to:
Double glazed window to rear elevation and door to rear garden. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Door to cloakroom and door to sitting room.
Double glazed window to side elevation, low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator.
Sitting Room/study 15' 9" x 7' 10" ( 4.80m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and radiator.
Access to loft space and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 11' ( 3.89m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, fitted wardrobes, radiator and door to:
Double glazed window to side elevation, shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin. Chrome towel rail.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 8' 2" ( 3.20m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 6' 6" ( 2.92m x 1.98m )
Double glaze window to rear elevation, radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 5" x 8' 1" ( 2.57m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, panelled bath with shower over, Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with shaver point. Radiator.
Block paved driveway providing ample off street parking.
Patio immediately adjoining, with further patio sun terrace and flower and shrub borders.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.