Situated on the ever popular Dunkirk Avenue this three bedroom detached, benefits from off road parking, a garage with potential to convert to additional reception room/ bedroom subject to any required permissions, a private garden and an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom. Viewing advised!
entrance / dining hall 11' x 10'5 (3.35m x 3.18m)
Partial obscure glazed door to front aspect. Radiator. Ceramic floor tiling. Stairs rising to first floor landing. Door to kitchen. Door to:
Lounge 17' x 9'6 (5.18m x 2.90m)
Two windows to side aspect. Open fireplace with gas fire point. Two radiators. Sliding patio doors to front aspect into rear garden.
Kitchen 11'6 x 10'5 (3.51m x 3.18m)
Refitted modern kitchen comprising a range of units to base and wall with complimentary work surfaces over. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over. Integral electric oven and grill. Inset gas hob with chimney style cooker hood over. Integrated appliances include dishwasher and fridge/ freezer. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Radiator. Ceramic tiled floor. Radiator. Window to side aspect. Door and window to rear aspect overlooking garden.
Window to front aspect. Access to loft. Airing cupboard with shelving and hot water cylinder and immersion switch.
Bedroom one 16'5 x 9' (5m x 2.74m)
Window to front and side aspect. Radiator. Door to:
Fully tiled with white suite comprising shower base with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap over and low level WC. Wall heater. Window to side aspect.
Bedroom two 18'2 x 9' (5.54m x 2.74m)
Window to front aspect. Built in wardrobe with shelving and hanging space. Radiator.
Bedroom three 10'4 x 7'4 (3.15m x 2.24m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator.
Three piece white suite comprising panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Ceramic tiling to floor and walls. Window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Offering off road parking for two cars leading to integral garage and access to main front door.
Integral garage 17' x 9'5 (5.18m x 2.87m)
Up and over door to front aspect. Window to rear aspect. Power and lighting. Central heating and hot water boiler.
Enclosed by fencing the rear garden wraps around to the side of the property and is mainly laid to lawn with mature trees and shrub borders. Gated access leading to front of property.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sharman quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.