fantastic first time buyer opportunity offered chain free in a sought after area with great transport links and access to amenities. Offering lounge, dining room, study, cloakroom, fitted kitchen, rear porch, three bedrooms, bathroom with three-piece suite, front courtyard & enclosed rear garden.
This three bedroom mid-terraced house has been extended and is offered chain free! The property enjoys a sought after location with fantastic transport links via the A18 and access to shops and schools. Ideal for first time buyers!
The property's ground floor offers entrance hall, lounge with French style doors leading into the dining room, study with a cloakroom/WC off, fitted kitchen, plus rear porch. To the first floor there is a good sized master bedroom, two further bedrooms and bathroom with three-piece suite.
Externally the property offers a lawned front courtyard and nicely enclosed rear garden.
Offering a double glazed door and a double glazed window to the front, laminate flooring and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 12' 1" max x 11' 8" ( 3.68m max x 3.56m )
Featuring single glazed internal French style doors leading into the dining room, a double glazed door to the rear, a further wood/glazed panelled door and coving to the ceiling.
Dining Room 8' 7" x 7' 11" ( 2.62m x 2.41m )
Having cushion flooring, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.33m x 2.72m )
Fitted with wall/base units, work surfaces, a sink/drainer, plumbing for a dishwasher, an integrated electric oven with gas hob, a double glazed window to the front, a colonial door, part tiling to the walls and ceramic tiled flooring.
Study 12' 'l'-shaped room x 10' 7" 'l'-shaped room ( 3.66m 'l'-shaped room x 3.23m 'l'-shaped room )
This offers a double glazed window to the side and a central heating radiator.
Cloakroom / Ground Floor Wc
Fitted with a wash hand basin, a WC and a double glazed window to the rear.
Offering a double glazed door to the front and a double glazed door leading into the rear/side of the property.
First Floor Landing
Having stairs rising from the entrance hall, a double glazed window to the front and an airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' 1" max x 11' 11" ( 3.99m max x 3.63m )
The master bedroom offers a double glazed window to the rear, a colonial door, laminate flooring, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" max x 8' 6" plus door recess ( 3.63m max x 2.59m plus door recess )
Having a double glazed window to the rear, a colonial door and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" stairbulk present x 7' 8" stairbulk present ( 2.82m stairbulk present x 2.34m stairbulk present )
This offers a double glazed window to the front, a colonial door and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a three-piece suite comprising of a bath, a wash hand basin and a WC. Having two double glazed windows to the front, a colonial door, inset spotlights, part tiling to the walls, cushion flooring and a heated towel rail.
The front of the property offers a lawned courtyard.
The property offers an enclosed lawned rear garden with timber fencing forming the boundary.
The property offers solar panels.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.