Stunning four bedroom detached property 'tucked away' although situated in a popular residential development. The accommodation is deceptively spacious throughout, three reception rooms, en-suite to the master bedroom, garage and off road parking for two cars, landscaped rear garden.
entrance hall 15' in length (4.57m)
Reached via main front door. Radiator. Stairs rising to first floor landing. Storage cupboard.
Suite comprising low level WC and vanity mounted wash hand basin. Radiator. Frosted window to front aspect.
Lounge 16' x 10' (4.87m x 3.04m)
Window to front aspect and patio doors to sun room. Two wall mounted radiators. Decorative fireplace with marble effect hearth and inset gas fire.
Dining room/second lounge 10'10 x 9'3 (3.30m x 2.81m)
Windows to front and side aspect. Radiator.
Kitchen/breakfast room 16' x 13'3 (4.87m x 4.03m)
Fitted with units to base and wall with contrasting work surfaces and complementary tiling. Stainless steel oven and gas hob with concealed cooker hood over. Plumbing and space for automatic washing machine. Single drainer one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over. Integrated fridge and dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Two wall mounted radiators. Patio doors to sun room.
Sun room 10'4 x 8' (3.14m x .43m)
Two sets of patio doors into the house and large patio doors to rear garden.
Access to loft space. Window to rear aspect.
Bedroom one 14' x 8'3 (4.26m x 2.51m)
Windows to rear and side aspect. Radiator.
Suite comprising shower enclosure, vanity mounted wash hand basin and low level WC. Complementary ceramic tiling. Towel rail style radiator. Frosted window to rear aspect.
Bedroom two 12'11 x 8'10 (3.93m x 2.69m)
Window to front aspect. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom three 10'1 x 9'2 (3.07m x 2.79m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom four 7'2 x 6'5 (2.18m x 1.95m)
Window overlooking rear garden. Radiator. Fitted wardrobe.
Suite comprising panel bath, low level WC and vanity mounted wash hand basin. Vanity mirror. Shaver socket. Radiator. Complementary ceramic tiling.
Block paved with pathway to front door. Gated access to secure storage area and rear garden.
Off road parking giving access to single garage with up and over door to front, power and light.
Enclosed by fencing and laid to lawn with flowers and shrubs, decked patio and pathway. Space for timber tool shed. Access to front and secure storage area.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sharman quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.