***virtual viewing available*** A unique three/four bedroom house which previously was also once a shop. The property is situated in a popular location within Old Harwich and benefits from many original features & beams aswell as roof terrace enjoying views across Harwich.
Lounge 19' 5" x 17' 6" ( 5.92m x 5.33m )
Two single glazed windows to front, entrance door.
Kitchen 17' 6" x 12' 3" ( 5.33m x 3.73m )
Stairs to first floor, double glazed wooden windows to rear, stable door to rear courtyard, exposed beams, base units, space for cooker and fridge/freezer, understairs cupboard, storage heater, sky lights.
First Floor Landing
Single glazed window to side, storage heater, stairs to second floor.
Lounge/ Bedroom 18' 7" x 15' 6" ( 5.66m x 4.72m )
Currently used as Lounge. Single glazed windows to front and rear, storage heater, exposed beams.
Utility Room 7' 5" x 5' 2" ( 2.26m x 1.57m )
Plumbing for washing machine, UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Single glazed window to side, low level WC.
Wash hand basin, part tiled, bath with UPVC double glazed obscure window to rear.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs to Bedroom Three, storage cupboard.
Bedroom 19' x 14' 8" ( 5.79m x 4.47m )
Double glazed window to side, two double glazed windows to front, storage heater, exposed beams.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 11' 6" ( 3.25m x 3.51m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, airing cupboard housing water tank, stairs to:-
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 12' 3" ( 3.15m x 3.73m )
Double glazed UPVC window to front with views overlooking Harwich over to Felixstowe, storage heater, UPVC double glazed window to rear, door to side to roof terrace.
Panoramic views over Old Harwich.
There is a courtyard garden to rear with rear access, an array of plants and shrubs, door to outbuilding.
Outbuilding 13' 7" x 9' ( 4.14m x 2.74m )
With power and light.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.