William H Brown welcomes you to this modern and individually built family home located in the market town of Desborough, the property benefits from three good size bedrooms and to include a converted loft ready to be completed for a further master bedroom complimented with an en-suite.
William H Brown welcomes you to this modern and individually built family home located in the market town of Desborough, the property benefits from three good size bedrooms and to include a converted loft ready to be completed for a further master bedroom complimented with an en-suite and dressing area, this project has been nearly completed with little work to do and would lend its self to a great addition to the house along with a lounge, spacious kitchen/diner, utility room, cloakroom with garden and parking to the rear of property.
Entrance hall entered via a double glazed door to the front elevation leading to doors to cloakroom, lounge, kitchen/diner and dog leg stair case to first floor. Radiator.
Offering a spacious room with space for appliances, wall mounted boiler, Low level WC, floating wash hand basin complimented with a mixer tap and tiling to water sensitive areas, extractor fan, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, and a obscure glazed upvc window to the front elevation, door to hallway.
Lounge 13' 11" max x 9' 8" max ( 4.24m max x 2.95m max )
Spacious family living room with UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, fully fitted carpet, door to hallway.
Kitchen/diner 19' 3" max x 15' 6" max ( 5.87m max x 4.72m max )
This room offers spacious family living the hub of the home and comprises of a fully fitted kitchen with integrated fridge freezer and dish washer, wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel one and half bowl with drainer, electric oven and hob with complimented extractor hood over, tiled walls to water sensitive areas, ceramic tiled flooring, upcv double glazed window and patio doors to rear elevation, two radiators, and door to utility room.
Offering base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink with drainer complimented with a mixer tap and part tiling to water sensitive areas, plumbing for washing machine, extractor fan, ceramic tiled flooring, door to kitchen diner.
Raised from the hallway via a dog leg stair case you will find doors to bedroom one, two, three and family bathroom, obscure double glazed upvc window to the side elevation, loft hatch with potential of a fourth bedroom with en-suite this conversion has been partially completed by the builder of the property and needs little work to be completed and would be a benefit to the house.
Master Bedroom 11' 2" max x 13' 8" max ( 3.40m max x 4.17m max )
A spacious master bedroom comprising of upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, fully fitted carpet, doors to en-suite and landing.
A white three piece suite comprising a corner shower, wash hand basin with mixer tap and WC. Further features include LED ceiling lights and an extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" max x 9' 8" ( 4.04m max x 2.95m )
This room offering a upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, fully fitted carpet, door to landing.
Bedroom Three 16' 4" max x 7' 8" ( 4.98m max x 2.34m )
This room offers a upvc doubled glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, fully fitted carpet and door to landing.
Loft Conversion/ Bedroom Four 19' 5" between eves x 16' 7" ( 5.92m between eves x 5.05m )
Fully boarded floor with complete power and lighting ready for completion, hot and cold water feed already installed, two velux windows fitted to the rear elevation. This project needs little work to be completed and would be a benefit to the property lending a fourth bedroom with en-suite.
This family bathroom offers a four piece white suite comprising of a bath, corner shower unit with mixer shower, hand wash basin complimented with a mixer tap and tiling to water sensitive areas, Low level WC, heated towel rail, spot light to ceiling, extractor fan, ceramic tiled flooring and door to landing.
The front of this property is fully enclosed via timber fencing with pathway to the front elevation.
This south facing garden laid to grass with gravel area to accommodate off road parking offers you a spacious decked area leading off the french doors of the kitchen, with boarders around, fully enclosed via timber fencing and complimented with double gates to allow access to parking.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.