** hurry to view ** this wonderful detached bungalow which offers spacious living plenty of off road parking and single garage with carport, also a gardeners paradise with fruit trees and fruit and vegetable plot. This property also benefits with several brick built out buildings.
** hurry to view ** this wonderful detached bungalow which offers spacious living, plenty of off road parking and single garage with carport, also a gardeners paradise with fruit trees and fruit and vegetable plot. This property also benefits with several brick built out buildings which one is suitable for a home business. **call today to avoid missing out on this lovely home**
Entered via an obscured glass double glazed door to the front elevation, double glazed window to the side, spacious built-in storage cupboard with mirrored doors, tiled flooring, radiator and glass panelled door to the hallway.
Good spacious hallway with the doors to the lounge/diner, kitchen, family bathroom and bedroom one, two and three, radiator, also situated in the hallway is the airing cupboard housing the boiler and loft hatch.
Lounge/diner Irregular Shaped Room 21' 5" l shaped room x 20' 9" ( 6.53m l shaped room x 6.32m )
Leading from the hallway is this generous l-shaped lounge /diner with feature brick fireplace with gas fire to the lounge area, double glazed patio doors leading into conservatory, two radiators, wall lights, dado rail throughout the room, serving hatch to the kitchen, double glazed window to the side elevation in the dining area and complimented with double glazed French doors to the garden.
Kitchen 10' 10" max x 9' 3" max ( 3.30m max x 2.82m max )
this room provides a fully fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work top over, one and a half stainless steel sink and drainer complimented with a mixer tap, space for fridge freezer and free standing cooker, tiling to water sensitive areas, serving hatch to the dining area, double glazed window to the side elevation, tiled flooring and door to hallway.
Bedroom One 10' 9" plus door reses x 8' 8" max ( 3.28m plus door reses x 2.64m max )
This room offers a double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, door to the en-suite, carpeted flooring.
A nice co-coordinated vanity unit with the wc and hand wash basin complimented with a mixer tap, single shower unit with glass door and mixer shower, radiator, fully tiled and tiled flooring obscured glass doubled glazed window to the side elevation, door to bedroom.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" plus built in wordrobes x 8' 6" ( 3.38m plus built in wordrobes x 2.59m )
This room offers a double glazed window to the front elevation, built-in wardrobes, radiator, carpeted flooring and door to the hallway.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 8' 6" ( 2.72m x 2.59m )
This room offers a double glazed window to the side elevation, spacious built-in wardrobes, radiator, carpeted flooring and door to the hallway.
This fully tiled bathroom offers you a low level WC, hand wash basin complimented with a mixer tap, bath with an electric shower over, heated towel rail and a obscure double glazed window to the side elevation, door to hallway.
Conservatory 9' 4" x 7' 7" ( 2.84m x 2.31m )
A great addition to the bungalow providing extra living space or just to relax in, fully double glazed UPVC structure with a pitched roof complimented with access door to the rear garden, wall lights and tiled flooring.
Fully enclosed frontage with mature plants and shrubbery. Driveway leading to the front entrance, gated access to the carport and single garage and to the rear garden.
Welcome to this wonderfully looked after garden, well stocked with flower beds and mature plants and shrubbery, several seating areas including a decked area to the top of garden, there is also a small area for seating over looking a small pond, the garden also boasts of fruit trees and vegetable and fruit plots, also benefits of several brick built out buildings to include storage, WC, and work shop or potential for home office small business or even an aviary this building has water supply and electric lights and power points.
Laundry Room 6' 8" x 5' 11" plus door recess ( 2.03m x 1.80m plus door recess )
Another great addition to this property is this laundry room separate to the bungalow comes with plumbing for a washing machine space for further appliances, Belfast sink, lights and power points, double glazed window to the rear elevation and door to the garden
Brick construction with a obscured double glazed window to the side elevation, low level wc tiled flooring and door to the garden.
Garden Room 18' 3" x 8' 2" ( 5.56m x 2.49m )
Again another great addition to the garden is this wonderful brick construction garden room which was once used as an aviary but now makes an ideal space for work shop, home office or even a small business, windows to the front and side elevation, lighting and power points, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap (Currently only cold water connected), tiled flooring, door to the garden.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.