A well presented 2 bedroom upper floor apartment, located within this converted Grade II Listed building, which is within easy reach of Dereham town centre amenities and facilities. Further boasting an open plan lounge into kitchen/diner and an allocated parking space!
We are pleased to offer for sale this very well presented upper floor apartment, located within easy reach of Dereham town centre amenities and facilities. In brief, the property comprises; communal entrance hall, entrance porch, lounge, kitchen/diner, inner hall, 2 bedrooms and bathroom.
A full internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation and location offered for sale!
Call us now to book your viewing!
Lounge 14' 5" max x 11' 11" (sloping ceiling) ( 4.39m max x 3.63m (sloping ceiling) )
Kitchen / Diner 19' 8" max x 11' 6" (sloping ceiling) ( 5.99m max x 3.51m (sloping ceiling) )
Bedroom 1 10' x 9' 5" (sloping ceiling) ( 3.05m x 2.87m (sloping ceiling) )
Bedroom 2 / Study 11' 1" x 8' 4" (sloping ceiling) ( 3.38m x 2.54m (sloping ceiling) )
The vendor informs us there is an allocated parking space for this property, located in the communal parking area.
Dereham is situated about 16 miles from the City of Norwich. It has a modern shopping centre and large supermarkets, a full range of schools, hotels, churches and public houses. There are regular bus services to all the nearby towns and villages, together with a fantastic route into Norwich City centre. Dereham boasts many sport and leisure activities including Dereham Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
The photograph on the front of these particulars is of the building where this apartment is located.
We understand this property is leasehold with 99 years remaining on the lease. The property is subject to ground rent and service charge of approximately £1,200 per annum. Further details of this can be obtained from the vendors solicitor at the time of purchase.
By foot from William H Brown Dereham office, proceed down Church Street. The Old Manor House can be found on the left hand side as the road bears around to the left. The entrance door to the communal area can be found on the side elevation of this building, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.