A well presented 2 bedroom mid terrace house with 2 reception rooms, central heating, double glazing and enclosed rear garden situated in this convenient location close to all amenities and within walking distance to the town centre. Early viewings advised!
A well presented 2 bedroom mid terrace house with 2 reception rooms, central heating, double glazing and enclosed rear garden situated in this convenient location close to all amenities and within walking distance to the town centre.
Lounge 11' 9" x 11' 7" ( 3.58m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, laminate flooring.
Dining Room 11' 8" x 10' 9" ( 3.56m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, understairs cupboard.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 7' 2" ( 2.97m x 2.18m )
Fitted with wall and base units, worksurfaces, inset bowl with sink and drainer, electric oven and hob, cooker hood, tiled flooring, double glazed window to side aspect.
Double glazed window to side aspect, wall and base units, worksurfaces, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler.
Bedroom 1 11' 8" x 11' 9" ( 3.56m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, carpet.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 10' 9" ( 3.56m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, door to bathroom.
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, panel bath, wash hand basin, W.C, tiled flooring.
Mainly laid to lawn, fully enclosed garden.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.