*countryside views * new to the market is this extended 3 double bedroom bungalow sitting on a corner plot and to top it off is offered with no chain the property also boasts a kitchen, lounge, sitting room(with views), conservatory/sun room, wet room and separate w/c a single garage and parking
*countryside views * new to the market is this extended 3 double bedroom bungalow sitting on a corner plot and to top it off is offered to the market with no chain the property also boasts a kitchen, lounge, sitting room(with views), conservatory/sun room, wet room and separate w/c a single garage and off road parking. Viewing highly recommended to fully appreciated all this property has to offer.
Entry via a double glazed door to the side aspect, features include a double glazed window to the side aspect, base unit with work top over, obscure glass panel door and a window to the kitchen.
The hall features a wall mounted radiator, loft access, airing cupboard, doors to lounge, wet room, WC and three bedrooms.
Lounge 14' 5" max x 10' 11" ( 4.39m max x 3.33m )
This room features a double glazed window and double glazed door to the rear garden, glass panel door to the cloakroom, wall mounted radiator and open archway to the dining/sitting room.
Dining Room 10' 1" x 7' 11" ( 3.07m x 2.41m )
This room features a double glazed window to the side aspect looking onto countryside, and an electric storage heater.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 8' 3" ( 3.33m x 2.51m )
A fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, space for washing machine, tumble drier, fridge/freezer and cooker. Further feature include work surface, partial complimentary tiling, glass panel door to the hall and a window to the porch.
Conservatory / Sun Room 10' 11" x 8' 3" ( 3.33m x 2.51m )
Of timber construction features include windows to the front and side aspects, door onto the rear garden, power and lighting.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 10' 10" ( 3.43m x 3.30m )
This room features a double glaze window to the rear aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 7' 10" ( 3.56m x 2.39m )
This room features a double glazed window to the front aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 11" x 8' 7" ( 4.24m x 2.62m )
This room features a double glazed window to the conservatory/sun room, wall mounted radiator and built in wardrobe housing the boiler.
The wet room comprises an electric shower, wash hand basin, partial complimentary tiling and wall mounted radiator.
A seperate WC featuring a floating wash hand basin and complimentary tiled splash back.
An enclosed rear garden with gated access to the drive, mainly laid to lawn with patio seating area, a variety of trees, shrubs, bushes and countryside views.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.