This wonderful detached family home in the sought after village of Winthorpe, offers spacious accommodation including four bedrooms, three reception rooms, private rear garden and extensive off road parking.The property provides easy access to Newark Town as well as Lincoln via A46. No onward chain.
This beautifully presented four bedroom detached home is located in the sought after village of Winthorpe just three miles from Newark town. The property's accommodation to the ground floor comprises of an entrance hallway, WC, kitchen, dining room, utility, lounge and sun room. To the first floor there are four bedrooms and family bathroom. The property further benefits from a beautifully landscaped rear garden, an integral double garage, workshop/car port and driveway. The property is also conveniently situated between the well served town of Newark and has easy access to Lincoln via the A46, both offering a wealth of amenities and facilities. Viewing is essential to appreciate all this home has to offer - call William H Brown now to view!
With obscured double glazed window to side, stairs leading to the first floor, two radiators and under stairs cupboard.
Low level wc, wash hand basin, tiled walls, radiator and extractor.
Dining Room 10' 6" Into Bay x 10' ( 3.20m Into Bay x 3.05m )
Double glazed bay window to rear, coved ceiling and radiator.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 8' 9" ( 3.78m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear, wall and base units, one and a half sink and drainer, four ring electric hob with oven below, coved ceiling and tiled flooring.
Utility 10' x 7' 10" ( 3.05m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to side and rear, door leading to garden and garage, radiator, wall and base units, sink and drainer plus radiator.
Lounge 21' 8" x 11' 10" Max ( 6.60m x 3.61m Max )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed sliding doors to sun room, gas fire, coved ceiling and two radiators.
Sun Room 10' 7" x 7' 7" ( 3.23m x 2.31m )
Of UPVC construction with door leading into the garden.
Double glazed window to front, loft access, large airing cupboard housing tank and offering storage space, coved ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 11' 6" ( 3.71m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, coved ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" To Wardrobe x 9' 4" ( 3.48m To Wardrobe x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to front, a range of built in wardrobes, coved ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 8' 11" ( 2.84m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to front, coved ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' x 7' 11" ( 2.74m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to rear, coved ceiling and radiator.
Bathroom 9' 3" x 8' 11" ( 2.82m x 2.72m )
Obscured double glazed window to rear, tiled walls, shower, corner bath, low level wc, bidet, wash hand basin, coved ceiling and radiator.
Double Garage 18' 3" x 17' 1" ( 5.56m x 5.21m )
Two up and over doors, wall mounted gas boiler, window to side, radiator and loft access.
Car Port 20' 7" x 12' 5" Max ( 6.27m x 3.78m Max )
Concrete hard standing, large stable doors, UPVC window to side and doors to garden.
Brick shed with pitched roof for storage plus summer house currently without power.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.