This spacious mid terraced property has three bedrooms, two reception rooms, extended kitchen diner and gardens. Well placed for local amenities and schooling.
The property is located in Crosland Moor which is one mile to the south west of Huddersfield town centre. Crosland Moor is a popular choice for families with its secondary school, junior school and infant school as well as beautiful Beaumont Park close by. The area is served well with a regular bus services to the town centre and surrounding villages.
Enter the property to the front elevation into the hallway which is warmed by a central heating radiator and has doors to the lounge and dining room. A staircase rises to the first floor.
Lounge 14' 8" max into box bay x 10' 8" max into recess ( 4.47m max into box bay x 3.25m max into recess )
This spacious reception room has a gas fire set to the fireplace with a tiled surround, a radiator and a double glazed box bay window.
Dining Room 14' 7" x 8' 11" ( 4.45m x 2.72m )
This second reception room has a wall mounted gas fire, built-in storage, a radiator, under stair storage, a door to the kitchen and a double glazed window to the rear aspect. The combi-boiler is housed here.
Kitchen Diner 5' 11" x 10' 3" max into recess ( 1.80m x 3.12m max into recess )
This extended room is fitted with a good range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer. The room has spaces for a gas oven and hob, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher and space for a fridge freezer.
The room includes a radiator and has a double glazed window and door to the rear elevation.
Doors to three bedrooms, the bathroom and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 10' 3" ( 3.45m x 3.12m )
A double bedroom with fitted storage to one wall, a radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 8' 1" ( 2.84m x 2.46m )
A second double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 5' 7" max into bulkhead ( 2.49m x 1.70m max into bulkhead )
This third bedroom has a built-in cupboard, fitted bed, a radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Furnished with a suite comprising shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin and a WC. The room includes a heated towel rail, tiled walls and flooring and an extractor fan along with a frosted double glazed window to the rear aspect.
To the front of the property is low maintenance garden with walls boundaries and gated access.
Having the benefit of not being overlooked the rear garden comprises a paved patio area and planted flowerbeds, set within fenced boundaries. A pathway leads to off road parking which is on a first come first served basis.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.